Dancing with Jaehyun (jealousy)

The video isn't uploading so here is the link (I'll tell you when to play it):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=o-rVbGH_fr4

 Somi's P.O.V

Somi: BOYYYYSSSSSSS OH MY GOD BOYSSSS

You ran around the dorm collecting the boys and bringing them to the living room. You had just come from the BigHit staff room and you had some big news. Confused, the boys sat on the couch and looked at you.

Somi: Guyss I have some good news.

Taehyung: What?

Somi: I'm going to be doing a performance at our next event!

Hoseok came up and hugged your body tight.

Hoseok: I'm so proud of you! You finally get a solo performance!!

Somi: Who said it was a solo?

He stopped hugging you and sat down again.

Yoongi: What are you talking about?

Somi: It's not a solo. I'm not dancing alone.

Jin: So who are you dancing with?

Somi: Jaehyun (In NCT for those who don't know)

You looked at the boys shocked faces and started laughing at them. Jungkook immediately stood up and pulled you into his chest.

Jungkook: You are too young.

Somi: You're like a year older than me.

Jungkook: Exactly.

Somi: You guys are being so dramatic. Trust me, if the dance is too sexual I'll give ideas to change it!

Yoongi: Do you promise!

Somi: mmm

A few days later

You were on your way to the dance studio with the boys to meet NCT. Since you all had to practice anyway, they decided to leave at the same time as you to "accidentally" follow you all the way to the studio. You were walking up the stairs nervously. You didn't want to give a bad impression by seeming too confident or too shy since you would be working with him for a few weeks. As you were walking through the corridor to the dance studio, Yoongi came up and held your hand. You looked at him confused as butterflies were dancing around in your stomach.

Somi: What?

Yoongi: Don't be nervous. They will like you.

Somi: I'm not nervous.

Yoongi: You are literally shaking.

Somi: oh...

Taehyung was walking in front of you and reached the door first, knocking playfully on it.

Somi: You guys don't have to come-

Jungkook: It's fine. We want to meet the boy that thinks he can dance with you.

Somi: Ughhhhhhh

The door opened, showing Jaehyun who seemed surprised that everyone was there. He looked down at you and smiled awkwardly.

Somi: I'm sorry they are all here...

Jaehyun: That's ok...

He opened the door and ALL of the NCT members were standing there, now staring at you.

Jaehyun: My members came too...

Somi: wow you are a lot of people

Jaehyun: Yeah hehe, common in.