Period

Somi's P.O.V

You woke up one morning feeling really sick. Your arms wrapped around your lower stomach as you groaned and crawled into a ball. Quickly you checked the time before going to the bathroom. It was only 6.00am. You ran over to the nearest bathroom and went in, locking the door behind you. You went to the bathroom and realized you had.... your period. You rolled your eyes and sighed before going back to bed to possibly sleep. You jumping into bed again and wrapped your body in your blanket before trying to sleep again. While attempting to forget about the pain you tossed and turned in the bed. After about another 30 minutes of not sleeping, you opened your eyes again and slightly hit the bed under you, groaning at the same time.

Jungkook: What's going on?

You quickly turned to the side and saw Jungkook yawning and stretching in his bed. Immediately you felt bad and tried to apologize.

Somi: oppa go back to bed. It's only 6.30..

Jungkook: *in his deep morning voice* Why are you up?

Somi: ummm I just couldn't sleep

Jungkook: why?

Somi: I mmmmm............

Jungkook: huh?

Somi: i got my... *whispers* period...

Jungkook: What did you say?

Somi: I got my period...

After hearing that Jungkook jumped out of bed and ran over to you. He sat down on the bed next to you and felt your forhead to see if you were sick. You giggled a bit at how serious he was about making sure you weren't sick.

Somi: yah oppa, I'm not sick, I just got my period.

Jungkook: It's okay I'll take care of you ba- i mean Somi. *cuses in his head*

Somi: It's ok, you don't need to...

Jungkook: I want to.

Jungkook left after that to make you some breakfast. While he was gone, you thought a bit about how nice Jungkook always was to you. He was always the person that you would fall alseep on and talk to all night. Often, you and Jungkook would go out and eat some dinner without the rest of the boys. Out of all the members, Jungkook was the closest to your ideal type. You honestly... might like him as more than a friend. You knew that you and Jungkook would never be together though. BigHit rules didn't allow you to date anyone and even if it did, you knew Jungkook would never like you...

--------

No authors note