Fanmeet

Somi's P.O.V

You were on your way to a fanmeet and was sitting in the back seat half sleeping on Namjoon's large shoulder. One of his earphones was stuck in one of your ears while the other was in his. As he switched through the songs, you tapped along with the beat on his thigh, enjoying his taste. The rest of the boys were either talking on were silently on their own phones so you and Namjoon had no specific attention on you. You looked up at him and he looked down at you smiling; then you went back to sleeping. Once you arrived, you were "sleeping" (More like you were too tired to get up) so Jin decided to take you on his back and carry you inside, allowing you to sleep a few more minutes. A few fans saw Jin carrying your sleeping body and took some pictures and videos. When you got inside, you had to wake up so the staff could do your makeup. You sat on the stool in front of the mirror and tiredly and quietly admired their technique. It was always satisfying to you to watch people do makeup. By the time you had your makeup done, you were awake and ready to meet your fans.

To make the entrance more fun, Taehyung threw you over his shoulder and ran in with you smacking his back. Army was screaming and cheering as you both came in. He put you down after about a minute and you began the fanmeet by just talking into the mic and doing stupid things. At one point you went down to the actual audience and ran around them.

Namjoon: Ok so how about we use this time to let you ask some questions.

You started passing a mic through the crowd until an army took it and held it to their mouth.

Army #1: Who is the closest to Somi?

Somi: I think I'm close to all the members in different ways. Yoongi and Jungkook are the most protective of me. Namjoon and Jin take the most care of me when I'm tired or sick. Taehyung and Jimin are like my younger siblings so I play a lot with them. And Hoseok helps me when I have problems with routines or personal issues. I think I need them all to survive.

Army #2: How often do you sleep in each others beds? Do you guys ever sleep together?

Jimin: We often just go into other members beds when they aren't home or just don't bother walk over to ours. I sleep pretty often in Somi or Jungkooks bed because they got the best ones.

Namjoon: Let's do hands up for who has slept in the bed with another member? 1, 2, 3

Everyone put their hand up except you because you were too afraid to admit. It seemed to disappoint army that you didn't put you hand up. Jungkook immediately took a mic

Jungkook: Yah Somi-ah! Don't lie to our fans!

You went red and awkwardly put your hand up, making army cheer.

Army #3: Who have to sleep with? Also, do you call them by their names or oppa?

Somi: I call them oppa or their names. As for the sleeping, it depends. Since Jungkook is my roommate, I go to his bed when there is a thunder storm since I'm scared. I also sleep with him when I feel like it since he doesn't mind... I hope. mmm, I have with Yoongi once because we were working on some music and just fell asleep. Also with Hoseok, I was too tired to go to my bed after practice and his room is closest. Then with Jimin because we were watching the notebook (his fav movie btw) and we fell asleep. I once fell alseep with Tae because we were misbehaving and caused to much trouble to Jin sent us to one room to be loud. We got tired after a while and Tae didn't want to sleep alone. I think overall, I'm usually falling asleep with Jungkook.

You answered seemed to make fans happy. After you all answered a few more questions you went to your seat to start the fanmeet. A few younger girls and boys came, making you happy since they were so cute and some have more presents for you to wear (headbands and stuff). You looked out at one point and saw someone who seemed familiar but was still too far away in the line for you to recognize. It would always make you excited to remember fans from previous meetings. As he came closer, you saw the features more clearly and remembered who it was. The smile that was once plastered on your face was now gone. It was him. Your stalker. Who did everything he could to touch you and make you uncomfortable. The closer he came, the more he stared, filming you while smirking. You turned to Jungkook who was next to you.

Somi: *whispering* That guy that was stalking me is here again oppa...

Jungkook looked out and saw him immediately. He turned back to you.

Jungkook: *whispering* It's ok, I'll be right here.

He put his hand on your thigh, indicating his presence, making you feel safer.

Jungkook: *whispering* squeeze my hand if you feel too uncomfortable

Army: What are you two whispering???

Somi: You'll never know hehehehe. How are you all today?

Army: Good!!!!

Somi: Thank you all for coming!

Army: You're welcome.

You smiled at them and waved until that stalker came up to you and pulled your hands down, slamming them quietly on the table. You looked it him smiling.

Stalker: Hi Somi!! Could you sign my album?

You signed the album quickly and was about to put your hands down when he grabbed them and held them tight. You tired to move away but he only grabbed on tighter, digging into your palms and crushing your hands. You silently groaned doing your best to "causally" move your hand until you did. Straight away you went to Jungkooks hand and squeezed it hard so he would look. He saw you, clearly in pain and called the manager over to take the stalker away. Once he was gone, you began lightly sobbing, doing your best to keep the tears in. Yoongi came over and turned you around, bending down so he was at your level.

Yoongi: are you ok?!

You nodded.

Somi: Let's just continue and talk about it later.

He nodded and slowly went back to his seat. You wiped your tears and went back to looking at the fans.

Army: Are you ok?

Somi: Yes sorry cuties! Something just happened but I promise I am ok! Thank you for caring.

You made a huge heart above your head and for the rest of the fanmeet put on a happy face. All you wanted to do right now was go home and sleep and cry but the fans were more important. The fanmeet ended after about 2 hours and you went back to the van that would take you home. You sat next to Yoongi and leaned on him while fidling with his large hands and explaining to him what happened; the other boys listening on. When you finished explain Yoongi took your hands in his.

Yoongi: That's never going to happen with you again. I'll make sure of it.

☆☆☆☆☆

ok PEOPle hope you liked this chapter!! Sorry if I made any mistakes! Byeeeee <3