"If you don't mind ..." Alexa's voice seeped into my system as my rage gets a small clutch of calmness but my eyes stay rooted to their hands that were joined.

Nate's eye fell on Alexa as he slowly leans in and kiss her hand. "It's nice meeting you, Alexa."

My body shook as my eyes narrowed into slits. All I could see was red. I circled my arms on Alexa's waist making her utter a gasp then I gave a loud warning growl towards Nate. He flinced and frowned at me.

"One more touch and I'll rip you into shreds." I warned as my wolf''s eyes flashed.

I felt his wolf cowered on my commad as he quickly turned around and walked away. My body was still shaking while at Nate's stiletto. Hands pushed me though, I didn't budge and looked at me mate's frowning glare.

"What's wrong with you?" she asked, incredulously.

I took a big deep breaths as I inhaled her scent, instantly calming the raging wolf inside me.

Her eyes softened as she felt me calm down, "Are you okay, Spade?"

I blinked, "I'm sorry Alexandria." I apologized and cuddled her closer, letting my head rest at the crook of her neck and inhaling her scent that clamed my nerves.

She sighed and put her arms around me, "It's okay, not your fault."

I pulled away and stared at her eyes, "But it is." I groaned. "I'm a possessive and a dominant guy who can't help it considering I just found my mate, and yet here I am, being a jealous prick."

She smiled, "You're not a prick. At least not now ..." she laughed when she saw me scrunched my nose in disgust. "Besides you can't help it considering I heard that when a werewolf finds their mate, they get possessive and all." she said in a hushed tone.

My eyes twinkled in delight, "Who told you that?"

"Marissa." she quickly responded.

"Why did she leave you alone here?"

Alexa cupped my face making me look back at her, "She's asleep." she mumbled. "Poor girl, not having the time to rest considering she took good car of me by helping me know some of the pack members for the whole hours while you were gone."

My brows ceased deeper, "What do you mean asleep? I've only been gone for a few hours not a few weeks."

She frowned, "But why did she just fall asleep on the couch after drinking - oh dear!"

My ears perked up, "What do you mean?"

"The drinks are spiked." she finally exclaimed.

"Spiked?" I repeated as she nodded her head, "Did you drank some?"

She shook her head, "No. I only drank water considering I don't want the two of us getting wasted and not have a chance to go home unscathed.

I kissed her forehead, "Very well." I paused. "Let's go find her now."

She grabbed my hand and lead the way, "She's not here."

My eyes scanned the whole room but no Marissa, then I sniffed the air and felt something trigger inside me. A faint scent of Marissa mixed with another scent. A male wolf.

"You left her here, Alexa?" I asked as I tried to sniff harder to trace the scent clearly.

Alexa's hand started to tremble as frown placed on my lips, she's scared as to what was happening so I squeeze her hand to reassure her. 

"Yes." she exclaimed. "I left her here with her twin brother, Micheal, since I don't want her to be alone by herself."

My eyes started to turn to my wolf's eye color once again as I opened the mind link to Micheal and Marissa. My hand still squeezing her hand just to make her calm.

'Micheal.'  I uttered on the link.

Yeah? He quickly responded.

'Where are you?' I asked, 'Alexa's worried that something bad happened to you and Marissa.'

He chuckled on the link, Marissa's on the bed while I'm playing Xbox here on the second floor.

'Jeez, you should have told Alexa where you had gone to.'

Sorry about that.

My eyes blinked as I keep on zoning and open the link to my beta and other closest friends, 'Guys, I want you all to make the security more advanced since a rogue's on the run and may have gotten in our land. Understood?'

Different voices of my friends instantly approved of what I said.

Shall I tell the others? Mike questioned.

'The Alpha and I already rang the other Alpha's that are close in our territory so I think it's better if the whole pack knew this. The Alpha will take care of telling the pack so we just tighten the security and make sure that the rogue won't slip our hands.' I responded, grimly.

A/N: Another update. Next week, I won't be updating maybe til friday. Because, well.... sembreak is over :'( huhuhuhu. That's sad. Well, I hope you can tell your friends about this story :) please, after you read, don't forget to vote :)) and FAN pleaaaase, I beg of you.

Well, cheerios! Until the next update. Ranked #569 in werewolf. Can we make it #500 guys? :3

-Sofia