༻ 15 ༺

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ?

═══════════════╗CHAPTER FIFTEEN• ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ? •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Happy birthday!" You scream as you run into Sohye's room and jump onto her bed to attack her.

Sohye grumbles tiredly and stirs around in bed, "Leave me alone. I don't want to wake up right now."

"Yes, you do!" You shake her shoulder. "I made you a cake and Jimin is here!"

She raises her head from the pillow, "What about Hobi?"

"He has a morning and afternoon shift, but he said that after work he's gonna go buy the snacks then come over as soon as possible," You pull at her arm. "Now can you get up?"

"Fine!" She groans and stands, dragging herself into her bathroom.

You walk back into the living room and wait for her to get out of her room. When she does, Jimin runs up to her, picking her up and twirling her.

"Happy birthday!" He kisses her cheek repeatedly then sets her down.

"Thank you," She giggles happily and looks over at the cake on the table. "Red Velvet! My fav!"

She runs over and you and Jimin smile at her cuteness. You both walk over to the kitchen and hand her a knife to cut the cake as Jimin grabs three plates and forks.

"So," Jimin starts as he digs into his piece of cake. "Are you excited about this whole soulmate thing?"

Sohye shrugs, "Not excited, but also not bummed out. I'm just eh."

"You should be excited. Look at our little Y/N right here," He pokes your sides. "She gets all flustered when we even mention the name Yoongi."

"That's such a lie!"

"So not." Sohye backs him up and you send her a playful glare.

"At least you girls get to see the things they do. That's exciting... sometimes," He corrects himself, knowing what guys usually do. "We have to sit around and wait for you guys to find us. That's boring."

"Uh, no. That's better than what we do. If we don't find you in three months you disappear from our sight and then we are all alone. Do you think it's easy to find your soulmate that lives on the other side of the globe?"

"Kinda. It was easy for you, wasn't it?"

"That was like literal fate right there," Sohye comments. "I mean seriously."

Jimin laughs, "Literally."

"Okay, okay, whatever. We need to go set up for the party later, so let's go."