༻ 14 ༺

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER FOURTEEN• ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"You're just going to leave me?" Eunsoo complains. "I'm fucking pregnant!"

"You're only three months in and I'm only leaving for a week. What could possibly happen in that short amount of time?"

"I could miscarry!"

"Then pray you don't!"

"You're so fucking inconsiderate and selfish! You rather get some pussy then help the girl you got pregnant?!"

Yoongi clenches his jaw in anger, "Y/N and I haven't slept together, not that that's any of your business. I'm going to see her and you're not stopping me."

"Out of everyone that I've slept with I had to get pregnant with your kid. You're going to be such a bad fucking father!"

Yoongi lets out a hurt scoff, "Get the fuck out."

"What?"

"You heard me. Leave."

Eunsoo sends Yoongi a glare before grabbing her bag from the table and leaving the house, slamming the door behind her.

Yoongi groans in frustration and goes into his room. He sits on the edge of the bed and lays back down, bringing his arm up to cover his eyes.

"You good?" Taehyung asks from under the door frame.

"No." He grumbles in response.

Taehyung sighs and sits next to Yoongi. He slaps his tummy, but Yoongi doesn't react.

"I heard everything. Actually, I think everyone in this house heard everything. Eunsoo is loud as fuck."

"And annoying," Yoong takes his arm off his face. "I mean, what the fuck? She's trying to take over my life and she always wants me to be with her."

"She's using that baby to control you, hyung. Next thing you know she's going to ask if she can move in. If that ever happens, your ass better say fucks no."

Yoongi chuckles and sits up, "Why did I have to get her pregnant?"

"Because, my friend, you're not really smart and your pull out game is weak. You should've used a condom."

"I didn't use a condom because she told me she was on birth control, but no, her crazy ass stopped taking it and didn't tell me."

"That's tough shit."

Yoongi smacks the back of Taehyung's head and they both laugh as he rubs the aching spot.

"Don't see this so negatively," Taehyung speaks again once the laughs die down. "Babies are a gift. They're the cutest things and I trust your baby is going to be the most handsome boy. I mean, have you seen you?"