༻ 05 ༺

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FIVE
ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀʟғ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER FIVE• ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʜᴀʟғ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"South Korea!" Sohye shimmies her shoulders as she puckers her lips.

"It's good to be back." Hoseok smiles as he looks at the buildings outside the airport.

"Alright," Jimin interrupts the fun. "Can we go to your uncles so I can take a shower?"

"Ah, yes," Hoseok takes out his phone. "He's supposed to be picking us up."

Hoseok spends about five minutes talking to his uncle, trying to figure out where he is. Finally, you all find his car and get in.

"Hi, uncle," Hoseok gets in the passenger seat.

"My boy!" His uncle grins and pats his back. "You've grown so much! Into such a handsome young man."

"Thank you, uncle," Hoseok smiles. "These are my friends I told you about." He looks to the back seat. "Jimin, Sohye, And Y/N."

"Hi." You all greet with a smile.

"I'm Sanghwa, Hoseok's uncle." He introduces himself.

"It's very nice to meet you," You answer.

"Very nice to meet all of you," He faces forward. "How about we leave? You all must be jet-lagged."

• • • •

"Welcome to your home for the next week and a half," Sanghwa comments as he opens the door to his house and you all walk in.

"Just like I remember it." Hoseok chuckles.

"It's so pretty." Sohye compliments.

"Look around," Sanghwa gives permission. "Explore."

You lean down and look at the showcase in the living room. It was filled with pictures, some old looking china dolls, and antique stuffs.

"Is this you?" You point at a picture and Hoseok comes over.

"Yeah," Hoseok laughs. "I was six."

"You were so cute!"

"So I'm ugly now?" Hoseok raises an eyebrow.

You narrow your eyes at him jokingly and he smiles.

"Oh! Everyone!" Sanghwa calls. "This is my daughter," You turn around to look at her and you swear your soul left your body. "Eunsoo this is Jimin, Sohye, And Y/N."

My soulmate's lover is Hoseok's fucking cousin?!

"Hi," She waves, an angelic look on her face. "Nice to meet all of you."