༻ 11 ༺

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER ELEVEN
ᴘʀᴏᴘᴇʀ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER ELEVEN• ᴘʀᴏᴘᴇʀ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

You rub your eyes to try to adjust them to the darkness surrounding you and they do. They adjust to see a room you've only seen when you're asleep. But you weren't asleep, no. You were wide awake.

Eyes widening in confusion, you sit up, looking around. The spot next to you is empty and you quickly get off the bed.

"Oh fuck." You mutter as you see your bare legs.

Lifting up your shirt, you see the only thing you have on under is panties.

"Oh my god, no, no, no." You whisper, hand on your forehead.

The door to the restroom opens and in comes a shirtless Yoongi. He has glasses on and his milky skin catches your attention as it looks so smooth. Yoongi hands mess with his bed hair and he looks up at you.

"Stay back!" You grab the pillow and hold it in front of your legs. "What am I doing here? Where's my dress? Why am I only in my underwear?"

"Y/N–"

"Did we... sleep together?" You whisper the last part which makes Yoongi laugh.

"You're here because I was too lazy to take you home last night. Your dress is over there on that chair," Yoongi points and you take a quick glance at it. "Jungkook let you borrow his shirt so you wouldn't have to sleep in that tight dress. Taehyung's girlfriend changed you, don't worry, and we did sleep together."

"What?! No, no, no," You whine even more, hands running through your hair. "Why did you let that happen?! I wasn't in my right mind!" You groan in frustration. "This is not how I wanted my first time to go. I actually wanted to remember it."

Yoongi says nothing, not even a sorry, which you expected, and you turn to him, "Well, say something!"

"We didn't have sex, Y/N," Yoongi responds awkwardly. "We did sleep together... only sleep."

The weight on your shoulder lifts up for a moment before it comes crashing back down as you remember the confession you made a few seconds ago.

"You're a virgin?"

Your eyebrows raise in surprise at his question, "That's none of your business."

"But you just told me–"

"Holy shit! I have to go! I have a flight at nine!" You look at your phone. "That's in four hours and I still haven't packed!

"I'll take you home."