༻ 06 ༺

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SIX
ᴀᴠᴏɪᴅɪɴɢ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER SIX• ᴀᴠᴏɪᴅɪɴɢ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Eunsoo didn't come home until three in the morning last night. You and Sohye caught her and she begged for you two to not tell her dad. Of course, you both didn't care and said you wouldn't.

That night, you didn't sleep. It wasn't because you didn't want to see through your soulmate's eyes. It was because it was making you nervous how the chances of seeing him were so high now.

You were scared. Hell, you were terrified. You didn't know how you would react or feel. You didn't know how he would react or feel.

Yoongi. His name's Yoongi. That's a cute name. I wonder how he got that name. Is there meaning behind–

"Can you go to sleep?" Sohye annoyingly mumbles.

You look at her, her back facing you.

"How did you–"

"You're picking at your nails because you're nervous and I can hear it. You know I hate that sound." Sohye rolls around to face you. "I get it, you're scared, especially with this situation. I mean your soulmate's a man whore who's fucking your best friend's cousin who you're living with for the next week. It isn't the best thing to go through."

"It's the fucking worst actually." You both chuckle.

"Just try to sleep, okay? You're under the same time zone and I'm sure he's asleep."

"Okay," You whisper. "Goodnight."

• • • •

That was the best sleep I've gotten in so long.

You think as you sit up and stretch. Sohye wasn't laying next to you anymore, but you knew she was probably downstairs eating already.

You walk into the bathroom and wash your face then your teeth. Sohye runs into the room and shuts the door.

"Y/N!" She whispers loudly and sprints into the bathroom. "He's down there!"

"Hm?"

"Minty! He's talking to Eunsoo's dad!"

You spit out the toothpaste in the sink.

"What?!"

"Y/N go!"

You scoff and begin to rinse your mouth, "You're dumb."

"I'm dumb? Girl, you got a whole ass chance to see your soulmate and you're not taking it!"

"I'm scared, Sohye!"

"So what! You can't let fear control your life!" You roll your eyes and cross your arms over your chest. "All you have to do is go downstairs and look at him. Nothing will happen, remember? You have to make eye contact for that soulmate shit to activate or whatever."