༻ 09 ༺

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER NINE
ᴍʏ sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ
ʙᴀʙʏ ᴍᴏᴍᴍᴀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER NINE• ᴍʏ sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʙᴀʙʏ ᴍᴏᴍᴍᴀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"She's lying, Y/N." Sohye says.

"Why would she lie to us?" You question and her tongue gets tied. "It doesn't make sense. Plus I've literally seen them have sex. They never wear protection."

"This actually fucking sucks," Sohye sits down on her bed. "They're so stupid."

"So what now? It's gonna be my soulmate, the baby momma, and me? This just gives me another reason why I shouldn't look at him."

"Y/N, we have only a few days left. I don't care if Eunsoo is pregnant, you're doing it."

There's a knock at the door then it opens revealing Eunsoo. She walks in shyly and sits on your bed.

"So what should I do?"

"Have you thought about abortion?" Sohye asks and your eyes widen.

"Yes, but I don't want to do that."

"Adoption?" You suggest.

"Most likely," Eunsoo shrugs. "Unless Yoongi wants to keep it."

"Do you really think he'll want to?" Sohye questions. "You're both still young and you shouldn't forget that he has a soulmate as well as you do too."

Eunsoo deeply exhales, "Can I be honest with you two?"

You both nod.

"I want to keep the baby because I think that'll make Yoongi stay with me or at least in my life. He can't just neglect his child."

You and Sohye look at each other before Sohye speaks.

"You do know once he meets his soulmate he'll only have love for her and whatever he feels for you will disappear, right?"

"Yes, but I'll still see him a lot since we share a child."

"Eunsoo," You sigh. "You can't use this child as a way to keep Yoongi with you."

"Seriously," Sohye agrees. "It's crazy."

"You're right," Tears build up in Eunsoo's eyes. "I just feel like he's been distancing himself from me. It's a horrible feeling."

Sohye moves to your bed and wraps an arm around Eunsoo in comfort.

"I don't even know how to tell him. What if he gets angry or never wants to talk to me again?"

"Then he's an asshole," You start. "It's his child too. He made that baby too and it should be his responsibility as much as it is yours."

"Thank you guys," Eunsoo smiles weakly. "It means a lot that you're both here for me. I'm sorry for being a bitch."

"Yeah," Sohye looks over at you and gives you a weird look. "No problem."

• • • •

After leaving yours and Sohye's room, Eunsoo decides to pull Yoongi outside to the backyard and talk to him. They sit under the little gazebo, facing each other, and Eunsoo's nerves go crazy.

"What did you want to talk about?"

Eunsoo swallows harshly, "There's no easy way to say this, Yoongi, and I hope after this you'll still be with me."

Yoongi furrows his eyebrows, "You're scaring me, Eun."

"Yoongi, I'm... I'm pregnant."

Yoongi's eyebrows raise in surprise, "What?"

"I took four tests yesterday and they all came out positive."

"You're pregnant?" He repeats her words. "You're pregnant."

"Yes." She nods.

"Fuck," Yoongi mutters. "You said you were on the pill."

"I stopped taking it a month ago." Eunsoo admits.

"And you didn't tell me?! Eunsoo, did you get pregnant on purpose?!"

"I-I–"

"Save it," Yoongi stands up. "I need to process this. We'll talk tomorrow."

Yoongi walks to the gate and opens it, closing it behind him and heading towards his car. Eunsoo begins to cry and you and Sohye feel horrible for just witnessing what happened.

"I'm going to comfort her," Sohye says. "She may be a bitch, but I'm not."

You nod and Sohye runs out of the room, making her way to the backyard. You roll your eyes in disappointment then grab your sunglasses and leave your room to catch up to Yoongi.

"Hey!" You call for him before he gets into his car and he turns around. "What did you tell Eunsoo? She's crying."

"It's really none of your business."

"Oh I think it is."

"How?"

"Because I'm your–" You stop yourself from telling him the truth. "I'm your friend and also hers."

"Friend?" Yoongi scoffs. "A friend who always tries to avoid talking to me?"

You stay quiet.

Yoongi rolls his eyes, "I just told her that we'd talk tomorrow. I didn't say anything rude. God! I told her not to get so emotionally involved! We have soulmates! And how the hell was I supposed to know I'd get her pregnant?! She told me she was taking birth control!"

"So what are you going to do about this? With your soulmate and Eunsoo and the baby?"

"I don't know," He shrugs. "Man, can you take off those sunglasses? It's night time."

"Wait!"

Yoongi yanks the glasses off your face and they fall onto the floor. Before you can react, your eyes land on Yoongi's.

Seconds later there's a stinging pain on his and your ring finger. He hisses in discomfort and grabs his hand and you grab yours.

A butterfly tattoo starts to slowly appear on his finger and he looks over at yours where the same thing was happening.

Yoongi slowly looks up at you, "You? You're my soulmate?"

༻♡ ── ✧ ─── ✧ ── ♡༺