༻ 08 ༺

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER EIGHT
ᴛʀᴜs

═══════════════╗CHAPTER EIGHT• ᴛʀᴜsᴛ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"I really don't want to go." You groan in annoyance.

"Y/N," Sohye turns to you. "Stop being so lame. The beach is fun."

"To you."

"Can you just please stop complaining and start getting ready?"

You roll your eyes and look through the bathing suits you had brought just in case. You pick out a one-piece and run into the restroom, slipping it on and putting some shorts on.

"Oo," Sohye smiles. "Cute. Trying to impress someone?"

"No, ma'am."

"Not even a particular mint haired boy?"

"Nope."

"Ugh, Y/N! Just get it over with!" Sohye whines.

"I can't! I'm a coward and I'm scared about what's gonna happen after and how everything will change... I just can't!"

"Y/N, you overthink this too much," Sohye sighs. "He's such a good guy apart from the cheating and being a lil man-whore."

"Exactly! Cheating! What if he cheats on me?"

"Well, first we'll cut his dick off," Sohye jokes. "I don't know, Y/N. People who cheat don't really love their significant other because then they wouldn't cheat. Plus he's your soulmate meaning as soon as you actually look at him, love is what he'll feel for you."

"Okay look, I'll do it before we leave back home."

"Oh, duh. I'm making you."

You both chuckle and hear a knock on the bedroom door. Eunsoo opens it and stands under the door frame.

"My boyfriend's here, so are you ready?" You both nod. "Then let's go."

Eunsoo walks out and Sohye looks at you in confusion.

"Didn't you say she already had a boyfriend from that one night you saw through his eyes?"

You shrug, "Maybe they broke up?"

"I would break up with her too. She's fucking annoying."

You put your sunglasses on and the two of you walk downstairs. Sohye greets Yoongi with a hug and you say 'fuck it' and hug him as well.

You grab the cooler to take to the car, but Yoongi comes up to you.

"I'll get that."

"What? You don't think I can carry it?" You tease.