Epilogue

10 years later.

It was something she could never get used to, no matter how many years passed, but a permanent day sky was still playing havoc with her sleeping routine which she complained about as he held her in his arms under a now full grove of peach trees.

"You have no sleep routine Qian Qian.  You sleep whenever you want so its not the skies fault you are still awake at this late hour when you slept most of the day away." he chucked as her naked body was pulled back down into arms.

"But the Medicine King said that I should rest, after all my condition has made me a little weaker than normal." she replied with a satisfied smile when he merely rolled his eyes at her.

"Qian Qian, your condition is not an illness.  You barely move, in fact you are just naturally lazy." he replied before bursting into laughter when she tried to pull free of his tight grip on her waist and the little bump that was just beginning to show.

"That's not what you said a few minutes ago ..." she replied with an air of feigned haughtiness.  "In fact, I do recall you yelling out "harder..... deeper..... pump it .... Oh yes.... Just like that..... arrrghhhhhhh!!!!" she screamed into the side of his face before falling against his chest in a fit of giggles.

Lightly swiping the plumpness of her bottom with one hand, the other dragged her off his chest before gently rolling her over onto her back.

"Don't be crass...." he chuckled as his lips dragged over her cheek towards her smiling mouth.

"But you like it when I talk dirty....." she whispered back.  "In fact, I learned a few more words from a certain Goddess, would you like to....."

"No I don't." he replied shaking his head lightly at her before her lips closed.

Also naked and well and truly sated having made love all morning, he kissed her a little more, before rolling back onto his side.

"Ye Hua.  I love this garden...." she sighed softly up at the full grown trees above her head.

"Have you decided what you want to do with the rest of the chambers yet Qian Qian?  So far you've only decorated one of them for your personal use." he enquired seeing as there were still eighty rooms left.

"Er Li has asked for one and I might keep one aside for the baby...." she said as her hand rubbed at her belly.... "But as for the rest, I really don't know." 

"Well, if you want to, we can demolish the rest and extend this garden or even build a separate Palace of your own.  After all an Empress really should have her own Palace to greet guests" he suggested which she did give some thought.

She had her own staff which still stayed in the Celestials Maids quarters when she had no need of them so a few of the chambers could be given to them after all Er Li kept his servants close as did Ye Hua so that was one option.

Suggesting that she pull the rest of the chambers down and create her own Palace, Ye Hua couldn't help but chuckle at what her Palace might look like because all he could envision was a cave in the ground with a bed and maybe a few side rooms for guests which she would never host overnight, because she immediately shied away from visitors unless she had to and if she absolutely had to host them overnight, she would spend most of her time in bed anyway.

In fact, what she had in mind, wasn't a gold gilded Palace with marbled walls and silk curtains, but a replica of the cabin they had shared on that Island which she thought would look lovely beside the lake and seeing as she had pleny of room to build, she could also add smaller cabins for her guests who would all have a view of the lake as well as their own private gardens.  Only the moment she opened her mouth to suggest it to him, then that chuckle of his had her mouth thinning out.