First Warning.

Almost throwing Ye Hua into their chamber, Su Sus mind had never been more grateful for Nai Nais arrival as she was then.  Er Li had already been fed and would not need her again for at least a couple of hours, so she had no qualms in leaving him with the girl, and of course Lian Song and Cheng Yu were there to assist her if she needed anything.

But the look of anger on Ye Huas face as she forced herself to quietly close the door only increased her own.

"Why is it so wrong that I left the cave.  I need the fresh air, I'm not a bat!." she seethed at him angrily.

"Su Su, I know you're not a bat, but......" he almost got out, before Su Sus normally quiet and peaceful nature changed a little, it was subtle, but he definitely noticed it.

"But what Ye Hua?   I only wanted to spend a little time in the fresh air.  How is that so wrong?" she asked as her lips pursed tightly together and her eyes narrowed in on him sharply and if he wasn't mistaken, this side of Su Su was the veil that split her from Si Yin.

Her small fists were clenched at her sides and her head held high while doing her very best to eyeball him, and as he watched the slight change move within her hardening eyes, Ye Hua could see that this was still Su Su, but Si Yin was just moments away from breaking through.  Only, after what happened the last time she erupted, he was not prepared to allow her to rise again.  He definitely wanted Di Jun or Ci Heng there for it if she did.  But he was angry, and in his mind, he had a valid reason to be.

"Su Su, do you really think I would keep you bound to this cave if there was no other way to keep you safe?  I know you hate being kept inside, but it won't be for much longer, I brought Nai Nai back so I could create a walking path for you." he explained carefully and calmly but it came nowhere near to what she wanted to hear. 

 "But you all get to leave this place, I am the only one with no ability to leave.  A walking path is a nice idea Ye Hua, but I will still be a prisoner.  I need to see others like me.  I need the sounds of laughter, if this is how I am to spend the rest of my life, then I don't want it." she choked tearfully and becoming even angrier only her words shocked him so much that she tried to back track.

"What did you say?" he asked incredulously.

Reaching out a hand, she tried to take hold of his, only to watch as he turned slightly to avoid it.  

Hurt but not prepared to give in, she tried to reason with him instead.

"I mean I just don't want to be shut away from the world Ye Hua.  I need a real life, one that includes the real world.  I'm grateful you're building me a walking track, but I will still be a prisoner, I can't leave when I want to, I have no choices available to me, I didn't even get to choose my own maid." she cried tearfully, and though she understood the reasons why he had placed such strict rules on her, she needed him to understand that she hated it.

Taking a deep breath, Ye Hua was trying to remain calm but he was just as much a prisoner as she was, they all were.

"I am doing my very best Su Su."  he spoke slowly and with every ounce of calmness that he could muster, but he was so angry and becoming resentful because he did not believe he deserved her anger.  Not when he really had been doing all he could to make her life as comfortable as possible.

Only a couple of hours may have passed in their world but he knew his Grandfather would be fighting to get better quickly and no one knew if he had already set plans in motion.  The risk of being caught was never more high or real, but to hear from her own mouth that she no longer wanted a life with him, when he had been working tirelessly the entire time to find a way out for all of them, seemed just as unfair, and like her, he was hating it too.