"Bad"

Southern Guangxi

It was one week later before Su Jin was finally allowed to leave that chamber and that was only because she had to force her way out.  Embarrassed and now desperate to leave the cave altogether, she could no longer look at Ye Hua without shaking in humiliation.  

Su Su had refused to allow the kitten out of their chamber or anywhere near their son until the kitten learned to behave.  Because initially, Su Jin allowed her temper to erupt every time Ye Hua went anywhere near that Mortal.  For three days and nights she'd had to endure their love making, though on the second night she had kept herself in her box and her ears and eyes covered.  Only by the third night, she was so traumatized by their sounds of passion, that she had once again flown out of her box to attack both of them, only to have Ye Hua once again throw her across the room.

The following morning, he too was just as fed up with the ball of fur as Su Jin was in being there, only the way Ye Hua had waited for Su Su to leave before he grabbed her up into the air by scruff of her neck, soon had her settling down very quickly.

He had all but threatened to throw her off the cliff,  if she tried to attack him again, and though she didn't think he actually would, she settled down regardless.  Though had she actually known that Ye Hua was dead serious considering she had tired three times to attack his wife, she may have erupted from her disguise to beg his forgiveness.  She was only there on sufferance because Su Su wanted to keep it and he made that very clear, before tossing it back into its box the moment the door opened and his Mortal returned.

By the forth day, she was desperate to leave the room, but seeing as the Mortal was not going to allow it until she was satisfied the kitten was not only house trained, but would behave itself, Su Jin found herself well and truly trapped and forced to endure an embarrassment she would never be able to live down.

 Because it was house training, that left her thoroughly humiliated having been forced to toilet herself onto large leaves that Cheng Yu had picked for her.  And not only did she did she have to toilet herself onto them, but Su Su inspected everything to ensure she had no diseases or worse, worms, but she also thought the kitten looked so cute doing its business while trying desperately to hide herself from view, that she dragged Ye Hua into the room to watch how intelligent her little kitten was.

Now one week later and finally released to meet with Er Li, Ye Huas son that she had heard from time to time whenever the door was opened, she kept a tight grip on Su Su, because she had a feeling that the child was able to see through the thick barrier she was wearing.  And that was because Er Li had looked her in the eye, when she had seen them at the market.

Though the initial meeting went well, Er Li merely looked at the kitten before turning back to Cheng Yu without another glance at it.  So thinking her time among them, would now be much easier, Su Jin remained within earshot of every conversation in the hope that she would learn valuable information.  And she certainly did.  

She had heard it mentioned that the Mortal was Disciple Si Yin and a much sought after fugitive, but what she also learned, was of was Mo Yuans return, Di Jun and Ci Hangs involvement in keeping her hidden and a little more information on the power source which they all talked about constantly, because there was still a very real fear that Qing Cang might find a way to influence Su Su again.

Only there was something that she knew that they didn't know.  She had used a little of the power source to strengthen Haodes spell, and it was this that was keeping Su Su firmly under the spell, because she had also taken Qing Cang into their cave while once again giving him access to the Mortal.

Though the moment she began to feel comfortable and no longer under threat, then Er Li began to take an interest in her.  Initially the child had ignored her while giving her the impression that she was of no consequence or worth his time, only as the days passed, and Su Jin began to prepare herself to leave, then Er Li struck.