A Little more Understanding

By the time Ye Hua got Su Su back onto the bed, the small trickle of blood had eased, but for several minutes beforehand, he had kept her in his arms on his lap and in tears.  He knew what had happened and terrified he may have lost her because of one moment of selfishness, Ye Hua begged and prayed to every God he knew and those he didn't including the ones from his wedding day to spare her life this time while promising all manner of things if it meant she would live.

"I will return to the Nine Heavens......."  

"I will undergo lightening bolt punishment.........."

"I will take her guaranteed death onto myself.........."

"I will forever damn myself to eternal torture for being so selfish......"

"I will take the seal into myself if it means........" he trailed off at the sight of her beautiful eyes opening to stare back up at him.

"Su Su?" he whispered tenderly at her while drawing her even closer to his body.  

The tears were raining down his face and as he continued to berate himself for being so reckless with her life, her small hand reached up to cup his cheek.  And in that split second, he knew in an instant that Su Su was back and Si Yin was gone, and he could not have been any happier to see her.  An explosion of breath escaped him as her soft tired eyes held his long enough for him to see that every single one of his rash promises had just been answered while also wondering if he might have to actually pay the cost for them, which he quickly clamped his mind down on, as she moved to encircle his waist.

Now on the bed and enveloped in his arms, Su Su looked and felt better than Ye Hua did at that moment, if anything, she was wondering why he was fussing so much when she was still trembling from her orgasm which was still rippling through her.

"I'm fine Ye Hua.  There's no need for such thoughts.  You can see I'm fine." her soft words caressed his cheek as she moved forward to take his tears with her warm breath and soft kisses.

"I'm so sorry Su Su, I never meant to hurt you."  he whispered back and though the love making was now over, her gentle touch and soft words were not helping matters, if anything, this part of her was just as beautiful and arousing as Si Yin.  He truly loved every part of this woman and seeing as this was the Su Su he had initially fallen in love in with, she would always hold that permanent place in his heart, that part he would always seek out in the end, no matter who or what she was.

But the softness of her voice on his flushed cheeks, the way her lips moved feather like towards his ear and the way her hand tenderly stroked his chest to ease the thrashing of his heartbeat, were causing his body to react in the most inappropriate way, especially now, seeing as he had almost taken her life.

His hand stilled her own and in one easy fluid movement, he dragged her off him and down into the crook of his arm to get her off his arousal before he did anything even more stupid.

Once she was settled and he was convinced that she really was alright, they talked for a while while he continued to glance down at the seal to ensure it was back to normal.  He knew he wouldn't sleep well that night, and until Di Jun and Ci Hang returned, he would continue to worry for her safety, because Si Yin was becoming more prominent.

"Do you remember what happened?" he asked as his hand stroked her hair.

Nodding, she remained stationary as her mind went over everything they had just done.

"Yes I remember." she blushed softly against him.  

"You do?" he asked and needing to know exactly how much she remembered of Si Yin or if she was actually there the whole time.