26

I let out a sniffle, everything is going right. Im almost scared something bad might happen again. 

"knock knock" i hear a voice from behind the door. "kageyama, are you feeling better?" I hear kageyamas mom come back into the room. I cant even begin to explain how thankful i am. Since that day we havent left each others side. So when I hear what kageyamas mom tells him, my heart aches.

"Guess whos getting released!" She tells him in excitement. Who am I to stop him? He shouldnt have to give up his everyday life because of me... Im sure ill be fine. As long as we can stay in touch i think everything will be fine. 

"oh." Kageyama reponds.

"Whats wrong? Arent you excited to go home?" She asks. We havent told her yet that we are soulmates. Since its not common, I dont want her to forbid us from seeing each other. 

"Uh, yea.. I am." He tells her, he looks over at me from the corner of his eyes. I just lay down in my bed and cover up my face with the blankets.

They continue a conversation for some time, finally what feels like hours, his mom leaves. I still havent peaked my head out from my blankets. I should stop being selfish and congratulate him for being able to leave. 

I slowly peak my head out, only to find kageyama's face just inches away from mine. My cheeks flush. "Uhhh, yes?" I ask him, not making direct eye contact.

"hmmm. are you okay?" He asks, closing his face even more to mine. 

"Y-yes. why?" I ask, my face even redder.

"Well, okay... I guess since your fine you dont need a ' its going to be okay' kiss" He says turning around to go back to his bed.

"W-wait... Um..." God damn it, im so nervous.

"Whats wrong?" He asks.

"Well... I... Im nervous..." I tell him, I cant even explain how nervous i am. 

"Okay, and why is that?" 

I let out a sigh because i know hes not going to let this go," just forget it." I say and grab him by the collar of his shirt and pull him closer, bringing us to a kiss.

A huge smile spread across his lips, "It's going to be okay, I love you.." he tells me. 

[a/n well yall here the late update for last week, i was flooded with home work so im sorry i didnt update on time ;-; also we got knocked off the kagehina ranks smh, lets try to get back up there!! So dont forget to vote, comment, and share!! love yall]