t h i r t e e n

By the time Hinata's alarm goes off, they're late. Hinata quickly opens his eyes. Panicking out of his bed, but instead falling out. He had forgotten that Kageyama was still there, holding on tightly to him. Hinata's cheeks begin to redden, remembering what they did yesterday. Without thinking Hinata quickly stood up. Wincing at the pain in his rear end. He isn't able to walk that well without causing himself pain.

"Damn it." Hinata whispers to himself, not wanting to wake up the sleeping Kageyama that is still in his bed.

"Boke." Kageyama whispers back, allowing Hinata to know he's awake.

"Don't call me that!" Hinata tells him, pretending to be offended by it.

"Mmm." Kageyama groans, not wanting to get up for school.

Hinata walks over to the bed where Kageyama remains and tries to get Kageyama out of bed. Kageyama grabs Hinata by the hands and pulls him on top of him, kissing him.

Hinata begins to blush, still new at being constantly kissed. Kageyama moves his lips to his neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses. Hinata lets out a moan.

"K-Kageyama, don't leave a mark! Someone will see!" Hinata whines.

"Hmm, too late." Kageyama says, kissing the hickey he just left on Hinata's neck. It's in clear view, anyone can see it.

Hinata walks to the bathroom, looking into the mirror. "Kageyama! Ugh." Hinata walks over to his closet and begins to change. I'll just wear a scarf, it's cold outside anyways. Hinata winces at the pain he gets when he begins to put on pants.

"Hinata, why are you changing?"

"Because we have- ow- we have school."

"You can't go, you can barely pull your pants up." Kageyama says, seeing Hinata struggle in pain.

"This is your fault!" Hinata yells at him.

"Hmm, maybe it is."

"Maybe? It is!"

"I couldn't hold myself back. You felt so good wrapped around me." Kageyama smirks, seeing Hinata blush like crazy.

"Bakayama!" Hinata yells at him, his cheeks burning red. Hinata gives up and walks back to his bed. Not caring anymore and laying beside Kageyama.

"Look at who came back to bed." Kageyama says.

"Shut up." Hinata says, wrapping his arms around Kageyama. "Why are you so warm and soft?" Hinata whispers.

Kageyama pulls Hinata even closer, tightly holding onto him.

TIME SKIP

Hinata's phone starts to ring, indicating that he's getting a call. It's his mom. He answers it.

"Shouyou! Why am I getting a call from your school that you didn't go?" His mom yells at him through the phone.

"Because I didn't go. I don't feel well." Hinata responds plainly.

"Shouyou, I'm coming home right now! You better be ready to go to school!" Hinata hangs up on his mom before she can finish.

"What's wrong?" Kageyama asks.

"My mom is coming home to take me to school. She's pissed."

"Do you want to go to my place? My mom is out of town again."

"I don't know? Do you mind?"

"I don't have an issue with it, so if you wanna go it's not a problem." Kageyama says, intertwining his fingers with Hinata's.

"Okay, let me just get dressed." Kageyama nods.

[A/N updaaateeee. Anyways. How's you? Omg but adhdHinata from vine was harassing my friends over the weekend, I was so pissed. Anyways, I UPLOADED MY AMV ON YOUTUBE IF YOU GUYS WANNA SEE IT ITS CALLED "Lost my way AMV HOLMAT" it's uploaded to my account called AsFuckStudios]