25

HINATAS POV

It's been four days since I began to get better. I feel great, at least better than before. I can finally eat solids again and stand up alot better than before. My mom still hasnt been in to see me, the doctors said that they notified her but thats all they told me. 

"Hey, are you feeling better today?" I ask the stranger on the other side of the curtain. I havent seen him yet, but its kinda nice to not be alone.

"I am feeling better." he lets out a chuckle. "Thanks for asking, what about you. Are you progressing more?" He asks me.

"mmm, I think so! I was able to eat a whole meal for the first time in a long time." I respond. I chuckles at his response. 

---

--

-

"Okay boys, time to check your vitals!" Says the peppy nurse that walks into the room. She takes care of the stranger first and then walks over to me. 

"Okay Hinata, time to check your blood pressure and get you some lunch!" she says cheerfully. As soon as the nurse leaves, the room is silent again. 

"...hey... I never asked, but whats your name?.." the stranger asks, with a somewhat worried tone. 

"huh, i guess we never introduced ourselves. Im Hinata." I respond.

"Hinata? Hinata what?" He continues.

"ah, Hinata shouyou." After saying my first name, he swings the curtain back. Revealing a tall boy with black hair and blue eyes. He begins to cry, and so do I. My eyes sting from the salty tears.

"Kageyama..." I sob out. I want to get up and hug him, but he beats me to it. The machines ringing because he unplugged them from his body. He wraps his arms around me, my face in his chest. 

My heart fills with joy and happiness. The nurses come running in because of the ringing machines. They see us hugging and leave us in our moment. 

[A/N short chapter! but ill be back next friday with another one!! Dont forget to vote and comment! I try my best to reply to everyones comments and some of yall are hella funny it makes my day]