s e v e n t e e n

In the past couple of days, I was finally able to get back home with my mother. The doctor had told me that everything I thought happened was just my body trying to feel like as if it was active. I can't fully walk on my own yet, so for the next couple months I'll be in a wheelchair and going to physical therapy.

Everything felt so realistic.. I look down at my wrist, there's no initials. No one has the initials. Was everything really all made up? 

My mother gets out of the car first, once we pull into the drive way. She walks over to the passenger side and pulls out the wheelchair that was in the back seat. Then walking over to me and helping me out, I almost fell down but I really dont think it would've mattered. 

She looks up at the front door, trying to figure out how she's going to get me up the small steps. 

"Mom I can walk, just help me up." I ask her, I know she's just trying to be caring but I dont want to be a burden to her. 

"No its okay honey, we'll just go through the back and use the ramp." She says pushing me towards the fence gate. 

"Hey mom.." I ask in a whisper kind of tone.

"Yes honey?"

"Can I go to public school?" I ask her.

"No."

"Pleas-"

"I said no!" she says pushing me through the door and walking upstairs, leaving me alone downstairs.

She didn't have to be so rude about it.. I can't go to my room, so I guess for the next couple of weeks the living room is going to be my room.

FLASH BACK

[YEAR] ; 1st Grade (US SCHOOL GRADE SYSTEM) 

"Miss! Hinata isnt waking up!" A little girl yells out when she shook hinata to get him to wake up from nap time. 

"I'm sure he's just a heavy sleeper."

"But miss, he's very cold." 

"Cover him up with his extra blanket from his cubby."

"Okay miss!" 

-30 MIN LATER

"Hinata, it's time to get up! You already missed your play time, it's time to get back to learning!" The teacher walks over to his cold body, he's turned blue. His mouth i open with spit dripping down onto the floor.

"H-Hinata! Hinata get up!!" She says noticing his state and becoming panicked. She rushes over to her desk her call the front desk and ask for help.

-HOURS AFTER BEING RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL

"Mrs. Shoyo, we're not sure what caused him to stop breathing... And we can't promise that we can get him to start breathing again. I'm very sorry."

Hinata's mother cries, so loudly everyone could hear her. But who wouldn't.

"Doctor! We need your assistance with the boy!" A nurse yells for the doctor. He quickly rushes back into the emergency room. Leaving his mother in tears, sad and completely out of hope. 

*✩⁺˚. *✩⁺˚. *✩⁺˚

[A/N bless ur smol souls for making it through this chapter :') ]

art shop ☁︎ rinnsart.bigcartel.com

Instagram ☀︎ @ritsu.amv [current as of 5/3/17]

snapchat ☾adhdhinata

Thank you for reading my lovelies + my honeybun

(ू•ᴗ•ू❁) + (ʃƪ˘³˘)