O n e

"Oniichan! Let's go to the park!" My younger sister wakes me from my sleep. I sit up, and she starts laughing.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"You hair!" She says pointing to my hair while continuing to laugh. I get up and walk over to the bathroom mirror. My orange hair is sticking up everywhere. I comb my hair, flattening it and making sure it's neat. But it won't budge. My hair keeps sticking up.

"Oniichan, you look better with your hair like that!" My younger sister says, noticing that I'm struggling to keep it down. I look into the mirror. Instead of flattening it completely, I decided to just kind of try to style it so it won't get in the way of my vision.

I walk out of my room, going downstairs to eat breakfast before heading to the park.

My mother looks at me from the living room sofa while I eat.

"Shoyo. What'd you do to your hair?" She asks.

Completely embarrassed I tell her why it's like this. She laughs at my reason.

"I told you if you didn't get a proper hair cut your hair would change." She says letting out a giggle. "You look good though, Shoyo. Change can be good." She says in a serious tone.

"Oniichan is going to take me to the park!" My younger sister says breaking the silence.

"Good, have fun and make sure your oniichan has fun too!" My mother says to my younger sister.

[Kageyama point of view]

It's a bit cold outside. I start dressing my self in warm clothes so that I can take my daily jog. I put my running shoes on and head downstairs. My mom isn't downstairs for once. She must've went to her room. I fix myself a small breakfast and grab a water bottle. Heading out the front door, I grab my keys that are on the table next to the entrance.

I start running towards the small park that is two miles away. The park has a large track right next to the playground for kids.

Stopping at the crosswalk, I wait for the light to signal it's safe to cross. I continue jogging in place. Running across the street once the person appears signaling for me to cross.

I try to get my breathing at a certain pace. With the weather being cold, if I breath in too quickly it'll burn my nostrils with the cool air. Or cause a sore throat.

I take a short rest at the parks bathroom area. Taking a drink out of my water bottle, I use the restroom quickly.

I head to the track, not noticing how many people are actually there. Running my third lap, I get hit by a guy who runs into me, causing me to trip.

"I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention." A somewhat high pitched voice speaks as I try to get back up.

"Watch where you're going, dumbass!" I yell at the orange hair boy. His hair is somewhat spiked up, but neatly kept out of the way.

"I'm sorry sir! Please don't yell at my oniichan." A little girl with the same colored hair tells me as she helps her brother get back up.

I shoot him a glare and continue running the rest of my laps.

While running my fifth lap, I notice that the boy and girl were gone. The boy seemed about my age. He might go to my school, I guess I'll have to wait until Monday, when the first day of high school starts.