t w o

The bell rings, indicating for us to get to class. When I walk in the teacher announces that we should pick our own seats. I choose a seat in the back, someone where no one will bother me. I sit down and place my bag down.

"Okay class, lets start by introducing ourselfs. Lets start with you, come up and introduce yourself." the teacher points at the first student in the front.

I stare out the window, since there is nothing else to do, and since I wont ever actually care to know them.

"My name is Hinata Shoyo!" A familiar voice speaks. I look to the front of the class to see that the boy from the park is introducing himself.

Hmm, Hinata is it. What an odd name...

" Okay, next student!" The teacher says, pointing towards me. I let out a sigh, getting up and walking up to the front of the class.

"I'm Kageyama Tobio." I say in a plain tone. I stand there, not knowing what else to say. I spot the orange haired boy in the opposite corner of the classroom. His expression shows that he's surprised.

"Okay, Kageyama, it's great to meet you. You can sit down now."

I sit in my seat again.

-time skip-

"K-kageyama, right?" I turn around to see Hinata standing there.

"What?" I respond rudely.

"I am really sorry for running into you!" he bows down, apologizing.

"It's fine." I respond. I turn around and continue walking towards home.

[Hinata's POV]

I look up, he's walking away. Why is he so cold? I continue to walk slowly behind him, observing him. He's kinda scary.

"Oi! Why are you following me!?" He turns around and yells.

"I-I'm not!" I lie. "I just happen to live this way!" I continue to lie.

He lets out a growl and continues to walk, but quicker. I speed up my pace, trying not to hit my ankles on the pedals of my bike. Before I know it, I realize that he's just walking around trying to lose me.

Maybe I should just head home now. I get on my bike, adjusting my bag so that it wont be in the way while I'm pedaling.

-time skip-

By the time I get home, it's dark out. My mom isn't in the living room where is usually is, indicating that she's already gone to bed.

"Welcome home oniichan!" Natsu greets me.

"I'm going to head to bed Natsu." I say walking off into my room. I'm tired, all the following I did really tired me out.