Hinata

"I'm home!" I call out from the front door as I shut it closed.

"Welcome home Shoyo!" My mother says from the living room, where she's sitting watching tv with my younger sister.

"Oniichan! Play with me!" She says running up to me, tugging at my shirt while signaling to the doll house in the corner of the living room.

"Not right now, your oniichan is tired." I say yawning and walking upstairs to my room. I lay down on my bed. Looking at the initials on my wrist. I never understood why it was there as a kid. Not until my first year of middle school. My mother had explained to me how everyone had a soulmate. How we would find them eventually. The initials on my wrist are K.T.

I haven't met anyone with those initials. I'm afraid that I won't be like everyone else. That I will fall in love with someone who isn't the person in supposed to be with. Mom said that it usually never happens, but when it does it ends in some kind of tragedy. She said she had met dad when she was young, in high school. That at first she didn't want to be with him, that she had thought she loved someone else.

But according to her, dad had managed to sweep her off her feet. He died after my sister was born, leaving my mother alone to raise us.

I let out a sigh, I'm over thinking this. I just hope I find whoever this girl is and I hope she has a great personality.