s i x t e e n

I hear sobbing, and mumbled words. Who was I with?

K-kage... What was the rest of his name? Kage...yen? No.. 

The sobbing continues. Another sound is drowning into my ears. A beeping sound. Maybe from a computer. I want to open my eyes but they wont open. It's almost as if they're glued together. I try moving my body but it feels heavy. 

Slowly I try my best to open my eyes. Once I get my eyes completely open I look around. It's very bright in here. I'm in a plain room, maybe a hospital room. With a beeping heart monitor next to me. I look over to where the sobbing noises are coming from. My mother is laying her head down next to me on the bed. She holding onto my hand tightly. 

"Kage...yama!" I struggle to get the name right."Kageyama." I say again. Thats his name! Kageyama!

My mom lifts her head slowly, her eyes becoming wide when she sees me sitting up straight, awake. She quickly wraps her arms tightly around me, crying into my shoulder. 

"You're awake! Oh my god your awake!" She cries out. She pulls back and takes a moment to get herself back together. 

"What happened?" I ask her confused.

"You don't remember?" She asks,"You've been asleep for the past four years." She says trying her best to not start crying again. 

"What..."I say confused,"But I was just with Kageyama yesterday." 

"Who's Kageyama?" She asks,"You haven't had any friends in eight years? Don't you remember, you're home schooled?" 

"Then..."My heart drops, was Kageyama just a dream? Did nothing really happen?

*✩⁺˚. *✩⁺˚. *✩⁺˚

Twitter ☁︎ ritsuamv 
Instagram ☀︎ @ritsu.amv [current as of 5/3/17]
Tumblr ☾hi-na-ta-shoyo.tumblr.com

Thank you for reading my lovelies + my lovely cupcake

(ू•ᴗ•ू❁) + (ʃƪ˘³˘)