n i n e t e e n

By the time school is over, I'm completely tired and exhausted. Sometimes I think of just ending my life, to make everything easier. But I want to meet this person. 

I walk home, it's getting dark out and half of the street lights aren't working. It's not really that im scared. But sometimes I get paranoid to a point that I just start running. I look up from my phone and see a shadow against the side of a house. Im not sure what it is. It's a large shadow. 

I walk towards it slowly, it starts to move slowly. I look at it, squinting my eyes like as if that would help me see. As I get closer I can hear their heavy breathing. I hear sirens coming from a far..

They reach out and grab my arm, it's a boy in a wheel chair."Please... Help me.." They whisper, "Hide me... I dont want to go back." I dont know why, but I quickly push them around the corner without a second thought. 

The police cars pass by the alley. They let out a sigh of relief. I start walking away, not really wanting to speak to them. 

"Thank you." They say, their voice cracking. They might be crying. Something is compelling me to want to help them. But my brain is telling me not to involve myself. I really shouldnt. But I cant help myself. 

I turn around quickly and walk back to them.

" What happened?"

"...I need to meet someone...They're very important to me.." They say, trying to stop their crying. 

"Okay, where? Right now?" I ask them, maybe I shouldnt help them. They just hid from the cops, I should just walk away.

"Not exactly now.. But I really dont want to go back home..." They start crying again, completely letting everything out. "I just want to see him."

"Who?" I ask them, I stroll them slowly out of the alley.

"I-Im not sure...Kageyama.." 

"... How did you know my name?"

*✩⁺˚. *✩⁺˚. *✩⁺˚

[A/N THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR GETTING THIS STORY TO RANK #8 IN THE KAGEHINA TAG <3 I HOPE YALL LIKED THIS UPDATE! MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND VOTE <3 ]

art shop ☁︎ rinnsart.bigcartel.com(currently closed)

Instagram ☀︎ @anchoritsu

snapchat ☾adhdhinata

Thank you for reading my lovelies

(ू•ᴗ•ू❁) + (ʃƪ˘³˘)