24

beep

beep

beep

beep

---

KAGEYAMAS POV

I'm sitting in class, when suddenly i get a heavy pain in my chest. I can't breathe properly. I clutch my chest, trying to breathe. I feel myself getting cold. I look around and my classmate begin to look over at me. I'm getting dizzy, my eye sight is blacking out. I look around, trying to calm myself down. I can't. Everyone around me is calling for help. I cant hold my eyes open any longer and pass out. 

--

--

--

"ugh", i groan out, bright lights flooding my eye sight as i slowly open my eyes, making it harder to focus my eyes right away. I look around to see a hospital room. What happened? 

I notice the curtain pulled in the room thats dividing the room in half. 

beep

beep

beep

Someone else is on the other side. It's silent. I try sitting up but that sends a sharp pain to my chest. So i decide to just lay back. I hear coughing suddenly come from the other side of the curtain. There's an awkward silence.

"... Are you okay?" I ask. No response. I hope they're okay.  

"... I think so..." A soft voice answers after a couple of minutes. Im not sure what to respond with.

"um... so have you been here long?" I ask. Once, again no response.

I hear a soft whimper come from the stranger. They're crying... Great I made a sick person cry within minutes of meeting me...

"I'm sorry, you dont have to answer if you dont want to." I hear a sniffle.

"..No, it's okay... Um. I've been here for awhile... My mother basically abandoned me here." My heart aches for him. Im not sure how to answer to that. 

"... I'm sorry. I hope you'll get better soon. Do you know what's wrong with you?" I ask, curiosity getting the best of me.

"The doctors said that, when someone meets their soulmate and suddenly get separated both of them can become sick. They said that sometimes it only affects one sometimes and when they begin to die they will lose their connection and eventually the second person will die too... I guess I'm just unfortunate..." he lets out a sigh. 

I look down at my wrist, to see this almost completely faded mark of what used to be their initials. 

"Tobio! Are you okay? The hospital called saying you passed out suddenly in class!" My mom appears in the doorway, rushing in to my side.

"I'm fine, Im not sure what happened." I answer her. 

"Well at least your okay, Im going to talk with your doctor to see what happened. I'll be back in a minute." 

---

--

-

The nurse walks into the room, walking over to the stranger on the other side. She asks them some basic questions like how he's feeling. 

"Hmmm, your health levels seems to be rising, you might be getting better. Let's just stay hopeful, I will check in on you again in a couple of hours to see how your doing." I hear the nurse say. 

Im glad they're getting better. Even if its false hope, it better than fearing you'll suddenly die. 

-

--

---

"Tobio..." My mom walks back in with tears in her eyes. "They...they said you're system is starting to slowly shut down?..." She sobs out. 

"What... I-I dont understand.." my heart sinks, i dont get it, i was just fine yesterday. Why am i suddenly sick..

PLEASE READ>>>>>>>[A/N Hey y'all sorry its taken me so long to update. I keep making promises to update daily and i dont. anyways I've been locked out of my account for sometime and I'm not getting the reset password emails. But i was finally able to get in! so that's lit. Anyways, from now on 

UPDATES WILL BE EVERY FRIDAY. Right now Hurricane Dorian is headed towards florida so I might not be able to update the friday coming up depending if the hurricane knocks out our electricity or not. 

Anyways thank you so much for sticking with this crackheaded story. Your support always amazes me and you guys leave such funny comments I love reading them. I want to try and get this story ranked at #1 in the Kagehina tag!! So dont forget to recommend it to your friend!! 

I love you guys!! <3333 see y'all next friday if the hurricane doesn't kill me lmao]