e i g h t

The teacher doesn't bother asking where Kageyama is. Maybe he's in the infirmary? The curiosity eats at me. I raise my hand, lying to the teacher to tell her that I have a head ache. She allows me to leave the class and go to the infirmary. 

When I get there the nurse asks me whats wrong and I ask her if there was a boy in there. She said no. Continuing to lie, I told her I had a headache and needed medicine. She gave me some pills, and I pretended to take them. Once I leave the infirmary, I decide to keep looking for him. I don't think he would've gone home? 

Why am I still looking for him? What's wrong me? I walk into the bathroom near the library. I hear crying in the corner of the bathroom. Why is there crying? I try to peak in between the cracks of the door hinges. I can't see all that well from the small crack. Kageyama? I see blood dripping on the floor, from the persons hands. They turn around to face the door. Kageyama.

On instinct, I start hitting the door, yelling for him to open the door. He doesn't open it. Fine if he won't let me in, I'll have to get in on my own.

"Kageyama! Open the door! What are you doing?!" I yell. I start to crawl underneath the door. "I ask what are you doing?" my anger is growing. Why am I so mad?

"Leave me alone!" He cries out. His ears are bleeding, the mirror on the wall is broken.

"What did you do?" I yell out, tears are beginning to sting my eyes. 

"I said leave me alone! I don't want to hear you anymore!" He yells, covering his ears with his bloody hands.

"Kageyama!" My heart aches. I don't understand these feelings. I reach out for his hands. When my skin touches his, something beings to hurt. It's my face. He hit me.

"I told you stay away!" He yells out, tears still running down his cheeks. I went from sad to angry. If he won't accept my help, then I won't help him.

"I hate you." I mutter, walking out of the bathroom stall. 

KAGEYAMAS POV

Why did I hit him? 

"I hate you." He says under his breath. My heart breaks, it hurts. It feels like someone just dumped rocks on my chest. What did I do? 

I have this urge to run to him, to hold him. Kiss him. But I don't. I stand still, with my head down and my tears running out. I didn't want to hear anymore. So I wanted to deafen myself. I couldn't do it. All I managed to do was cut my cheek. The thought of not being able to hear another one of his laughs killed me. 

I don't understand any of these feelings. I don't like them. 

[A/N HERE. ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW??? YOU ALL FREAKED ON THE LAST ONE XD I WAS GONNA JUST TORTURE ALL OF YOU AND NOT UPDATE FOR LIKE ANOTHER WEEK. BUT YA KNOW. I DECIDED TO BE NICE. LOL. LOVE YOU GUYS <3]