s i x

KAGEYAMA'S POV (THERES SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER SO THIS IS YOUR WARNING)

"Kageyama." I hear my moms voice call my name the second I step inside the house. "Why didn't you take your lunch? I made it for you."

Tch. "Do you really think I would want something from you." I say harshly, not stopping and heading straight to my room.

"Tobio! Come back here!" My mom yells from downstairs. I ignore her. She has never been there for me, and suddenly she thinks that it's okay for her to just pop into my life. It's not.

My phone rings. It's a text from Hinata.

-"Kageyama do you have the homework for home room?" The text reads.

I reply back with all the pages we had to do for homework. Did he save my phone number? Wait, why did I reply back to him?

I feel a bit needy. Sexually anyways. I grab my laptop that I have stored away under my bed. I stand up to grab some tissues and lock my door. I sit on tumblr for a couple of minutes, looking for something that'll interest me. Something dirty but not so kinky.

Once I find something I play it, and wait to see if it'll turn me on. Nothing happens. What the hell? Usually I get a hard on by just hearing the girl moan. I decide to find my favorite porno that I have hidden in my files. Still nothing happens.

My phone rings. Why Hinata calling me? I answer. "Natsu, what was that?" It seems like he doesn't realize he called me. Butt dial. I mute my end of the line and listen. "I'm going to sleep." I hear a door close. It goes silent.

Just as I'm about to hang up I hear a moan. "F-fuck." Hinata pants out. Holy shit, is he masturbating? He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would do that. My face starts to burn from the embarrassment. Maybe I should hang up.

I feel something tighten. I lift up my blanket to reveal the tent in the front of my pants. Fuck my life. Why? Why now?

I hear Hinata let out another moan, this time it's a little louder, but it becomes muffled. I suspect it's because he's covering his mouth. Fuck. I can't hold it any longer. I lower down my pants, allowing my length to breathe. I try to imagine a girl while I run my hand up and down. But all that's coming into my head is Hinata, with the most lewd face possible. Small amounts of drool were coming out from the corners of his mouth as he moaned louder.

This seems to excite me. Why? Who gives a fuck, it feels good. Hearing his moans on the other end give me a rush. F-Fuck, Hina... Hinata. 

I start to move my hand faster as I hear Hinata start to pant. Without realizing I came onto my hand. I hear Hinata let out loud sighs, suggesting he's finished.

"I hope he can pleasure me. Fuck." I hear him whisper. Just hearing him say the word fuck turns me on. I should hang up, but something deep inside me is telling me to keep listening. I shouldn't. I'm going to end up with another hard on.

I decide to hang up. I wonder how long it's going to take him to realize he called me. I lay down in my bed satisfied that I was able to relieve myself. I decide to not think about why I couldn't get turned on by a regular porno.

*HINATAS POV

I sit in the living room with Natsu. She's clicking through all the channels of the tv, while I look through my phone. I stick my phone in my back pocket, getting up to get food from the kitchen.

While I'm in the kitchen I start hearing weird noises coming from the tv. I walk into the living room. There's two guys who are completely naked. Since when do they air porn on tv?? I quickly walk in there shutting the tv off before Natsu becomes completely scared for the rest of her life.

"Natsu what was that?" I ask her to see if she understood the situation. She shrugged her shoulders. Instead of questions her more I tell her I'm going to sleep. I feel my boxers tighten as I walk upstairs. Fuck.

I shut and lock my door. "F-Fuck." I pant as I start to jerk off.

[A/N GONNA LEAVE IT HERE GUYS. HOPE YE ENJOYED THE SMUT HEHEHEHEHHE WAIFU HELPED BC I COULDNT FIGURE OUT HOW TO WRITE SOME PARTS CUZ IM STUPID. THERE HAVE FUN YOU PERVS.]