The soft sound of a quiet melody echoed between the walls of the wide room that was served as Seoul high school music class, as a blonde boy with quite visible dark roots could clearly be seen humming with it along with closed eyes, the young boy looking as if he was absorbing in as much as he can of the soft melody into him.

He was looking as if he was drinking in the soft melody.

Why?

Well who knows.

But you know, I guess his next series of actions could explain it to us all.

Because then suddenly out of no where, his body started to move.

Ever so elegantly and with precise steps, Park Jimin, the boy who was known for taking a few ballet classes ever since he was 5 years old, and had stopped in doing so when he was 13, could currently be seen using the moves he had been taught back then in the wide music room of his school that any instruments of it were either pushed to the side or neatly tucked away from him so that he can move his body smoothly and without unnecessary or stupid interruption.

Ah.

A small chuckle slipped out of Jimin's mouth when he almost tripped on his own feet.

He missed this.

After weeks of not coming here because of all the hectic things that has been happening in his life, a sigh of relief couldn't help itself from escaping Jimin's mouth as he did a small twirl before the tempo of the melody he was playing on his phone that was placed on the side, specifically on the school's brown piano, fastened.

This.

Jimin took a leap forward and then followed it by a small twirl before doing a slight courtesy.

This was his everything.

Call him weird but dancing, and especially ballet, had always been something he greatly enjoyed.

Dancing had always been after all something that he treasured.

Why?

He honestly never knew why.

Maybe because it was his nepenthe for everything in his life.

Maybe because it always never failed to put him at ease.

And maybe because he just loved to jump around to much.

Again, he doesn't know.

All he knew is that ever since he was young, dancing had been something that captured his heart.

His mind.

His soul.

And shook him to the very core.

And literally made him forget about everything else in life.

When he's dancing here all alone, the place is only his.

He gets to decide how to dance here.

He gets to decide how to move.

Not his parents. Or anyone else in fact-- no.

Jimin shook his head as he momentarily paused to take a deep breath.

It had been a while.

It had been a while to just take a deep breath all alone.

Jimin sighed as he once again moved along to the sound of the recorded piano coming from his phone.

He had been thinking to much about life. About his parents. About his future.

About him.

But enough was enough.

He was not going to be thinking about his parents, his arranged marriage (roll the credits--) or anything at all.

And he was definitely not going to think about him.

No.

Right now, this moment, it was only his.

And no one could control it for him.

.

.

.

.

.

C R E A K

Jimin almost fell down on his face at the sound of the door of the music room opening.

And he looked on in horror and with parted lips and heavy breaths at the person present at the mentioned door.

"...J--Jimin?!"

"Y--You--"

||

Yes I'm alive lol

I don't have much to say honestly, though I do hope you enjoyed this chapter ♥

If you all have any questions about this book ask away, it has been over 2 month since I've updated lol