"No! Please don't do that!" I quickly decline.

"Ah... I see he's already scared you out of your mind." She sighs. "I guess there's nothing we could do about that. I won't lie to you, he is a very frightening man."

I'm glad she's didn't try sugarcoating anything. She didn't try convincing me that he's a good man because how can he be?

But the fact that she didn't even try to say anything about a good side of his... does it really not exist?

"I made breakfast for the both of you. I don't think Dominic will be joining you, he'll eat after his shooting range practice." She smiles.

I don't have much of an appetite but a small walk should be good for me.

I nod. "Thank you! Where would the kitchen be?"

She explains or tries to explain to me where it is. And let me tell you, it's not a straight path down the stairs. Someone should've made a navigation map for this home.

I write down the directions and she takes her leave. I change into the clothes Nick sent for me and they're perfect.

I put on a lose black shirt with a long, brown knit cardigan paired with black leggings. I wrap my black scarf around my head and sigh as I think about how I might have to face Dominic soon.

But the good thing is, this house is way too big for us to accidentally run into each other, I don't plan on leaving the room at all and he isn't planning on coming to eat breakfast at this time.

After 10 minutes of making wrong turns, I finally end up at the kitchen or at least a kitchen. I'm pretty sure this is the kitchen Angela was speaking of because of the food that's on the table.

Just as I was about to grab a glass of water, I hear footsteps and everything in my goes numb.

Please, don't let it be him.

But when I turn around, it's not him.

It's some woman... with no clothes on.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry!" I quickly cover my eyes and turn around.

"Oh, I wasn't expecting anyone else at home." She says as she casually walks up to grab an apple from the counter.

I'm not kidding. She only has an underwear on and that's it.

"So... did you just fuck him this morning?" She asks this way too casually.

"E-Excuse me?" I blink in shock.

"Belcastro. Are you one of his women?" She asks.

"N-no, God no!" I deny quickly.

"Oh." Her tone of voice is more confused. "You can look at me, I don't mind. I'm pretty damn proud of this body." She laughs.

She's not lying, she looked perfect from what I saw.

"Uh..." I know it's completely rude talking to her without looking but I'm really uncomfortable too.

"Here, now look." She says.

And when I turn around, she wrapped around a shawl-like cloth around herself.

"You're pretty." The words come out of my mouth without thinking.

"Thank you, sweetheart." She grins. "Now, what is someone as adorable as you doing in the horror house?"

I look at the floor, not knowing how to answer.

"Oh." Is all she says as if she understands. "Life's tough."

"Didn't I pay you already?" A deep voice says from the kitchen door.

It's Dominic.

"No." The woman answers. "Why else would I stick around after?"

"Fuck." He cusses under his breathe. "Take it." He hands over a wad of cash to her, it must be at least a thousand or two.

"See you later, Princess." She winks.

Do I look like a princess to everyone? They should just start calling me prisoner instead.

There's an uncomfortable silence in the air until Dominic breaks it.

"What are you doing here?"

I finally look at him to speak, only to be taken back by the fact that he isn't wearing a shirt. "A-Angela told me to come d-downstairs."

He rolls his eyes. "I didn't ask you to come downstairs. You don't leave your room unless given permission by me. Do you understand?"

I nod.

"Well?" He taps his foot impatiently.

"Oh, you want me to–okay." I quickly scurry out of the kitchen only to be lost for a few minutes.

I peak my head back in the kitchen to see that Dominic has already started to make himself breakfast, along with whatever Angela left him.

His back muscles are flexed and intense, it looks like he can't seem to relax.

He looks undeniably handsome right...

Ya Allah! Inaya, stop thinking like that!

"You're back for some good dick?" His voice sounds almost playful.

My eyes widen at the crude comment, as my cheeks begin to heat up.

He turns around and his expression now unimpressed. "I thought you were someone else. What are you still doing here?"

"I'm lost." I admit

"Fuck... You don't listen." He takes big strides towards me, making me jump back.

He presses his bare chest up against me, his eyes full of hate.

My heart begins to beat at an uncontrollable rate. He makes me feel like I'm going to pass out from fear.

"You're not a guest, you're a prisoner. You don't get to roam around whenever you feel like it. Find your way back, I don't have time for this bullshit. Tutto questo è così frustrante!" He forms his hands into tight fists, the veins in his arms are popping from the pressure.

He stalks out of the kitchen in an angry manner.

I managed to make him upset yet again. But clearly, his quick temper isn't my fault.

- - -

Terms:
- Tutto questo è così frustrante: this is so frustrating.

Y/N: how are you guys? What are you up to? It's 6AM right now and I have to go to work in a bit. 🥺

Also, sorry for the date late update, I totally forgot I was supposed to update yesterday!

And, I know you guys are patiently waiting for the Dominic and Inaya scenes but I want to take it slow with them but I might also get impatient myself and randomly have them become a thing in a chapter LMFAO! 🤣

Next Update: Wednesday, September 25, 2019.

Please vote and comment and let me know how y'all feel!!