"Okay, let's see this five thousand dollar dress." Margo sighed in exaggeration.

Mason smiled before running off towards her room, leaving behind her family.

"So you guys will be at the after party till late?" Margo asked her son as she sat down at the breakfast bar.

Johnny had just finally finished ironing the purple shirt he was wearing and was now in the process of buttoning it. "Mhm." He hummed before looking at his mother. "You're coming back here?"

"Yes." Although she didn't say it, Margo didn't want to leave Natalie on her own for too long. She never liked to.

Thought Natalie wasn't an idiot. She knew and understood that her mother was always protective of her. "I'm fine, mom. I have Down Syndrome, I am not an idiot."

Margo rolled her eyes and looked at the younger twin. "Who says I'm coming back for you?"

"You always do. You should go out, drink, have sex."

"Ew, enough." Johnny yelled loudly. "I do not ever want to think about sex and my mother in the same sentence."

Margo only laughed. "Well I'm hardly a virgin."

Johnny threw his hands up in defeat and looked at Natalie. "This is your fault. I'm going to go fix my makeup." Then he was gone.

In his place, Mason came out of the bedroom fully dressed and ready to go. The front of her dress was gathered in her small hands, with white nails contrasting against the beige colored dress. The back of it ran along the carpeted floor and the flats she wore made no sound as she walked.

"Okay, what do you think?" Mason looked between her mother and her twin.

"You look hot." Natalie nearly yelled in excitement.

Mason laughed loudly and shook her head. "Thanks, sis."

"You look beautiful. It shows a bit too much skin though." Margo said looking over the dress.

"It's fine, mom. I'm twenty six, not sixteen. Besides, there's almost full nudity in this movie I think I can wear this dress." Mason laughed. The white phone on the counter vibrated and a message from Dylan displayed on the screen. "Johnny, hurry up! Dylan is here with the limo."

"I'll run downstairs. I brought Dylan some homemade cookies. I know he likes the oatmeal ones." Margo quickly grabbed the ziplock bag full of cookies before running out the door of the apartment.

"She's crazy." Natalie pointed out before getting comfortable on the couch. The blanket was resting snuggly on her body and the pillows sat around her as well.

Mason looked at her sister and wished more than anything that she could join Natalie on the couch and spend the rest of the night watching movies with her. She was excited for the premiere, of course she was, but nothing beats doing nothing.

"Okay I left you money on the counter for dinner. If you wanna sleep you can sleep in my bed. Johnny's room is a mess." Mason told her sister as she finished grabbing her belongings.

"Thanks. Have fun at your party. You need a boyfriend."

Mason scoffed at the idea. "Yeah, sure. That's just what I need right now."

"They say you can date a year after rehab. It's been almost four."

"I did date. Remember Logan."

"Ew."

"Yeah. I know. Johnny!" Mason yelled again.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Johnny ran out of the bedroom and towards Mason. "God, I can't wait to get so drunk tonight."