Lexi

I heard muffled talking downstairs. I pressed my ear on the door, trying to make out what they were saying.
-

Amara pov

Finneas finally came back.
"So me Billie, and Lexi were talking and Billie gave Lexi permission to be in charge of you from now on is that ok?"
"YES" I mouthed nodding quickly
It felt like 1,000 pounds was lifted off my shoulders, Lexi was a ton nicer.
"Ok" he smiled giving me a 'Im relieved for you' face.
He got up and I followed to Lexi's room, as he headed back down.
I sat on her bed waiting for her to come back, looking at all the cool decorations, it was nowhere like my room.
"Hey hon" Lexi said setting an iced coffee on her nightstand
"Soo I'm pretty layed back but I do have a few rules." She paused taking a sip of her coffee.
"So since im not worried about you escaping you can have your bedroom window open during the day, and you can go out somewhere public twice a week."
"But I do expect you to not escape and follow your schedule regularly, but that's it" she shrugged taking another sip of her coffee.
"Ok cool" I smiled
"But just remember Billie can take you back anytime she wants" she said

Why was Billie the one who decided who was in charge of me??

I nodded my smile faded.
"We are going to the mall tomorrow to get you more cloths and if your good Ill get you some cool stuff for your room" she smiled
I quickly nodded
Yes escaping did cross my mind but I wasn't going to.
It was the next morning and I jumped out of bed, Lexi was already awake.
We left not long after. Lexi actually let me sit in the front seat. Fluffy snow fell from the sky landing on the ground.
We parked in the parking lot and headed in.
I found a ton of cloths I loved and a few items for my room. Lexi felt like a best friend I could joke around and not have to worry about getting yelled at. We pointed out cute things, made comments on stuff, and gossiped.
"You should get this" I joked holding up a marble water cooler that said 'aloha beaches'
"Wait I actually like that" she laughed
We stopped at McDonald's for an early dinner/late lunch.
We came back with $2,680 less.

"You took her out in public?! She could've escaped!!" Billie yelled as we came in
"Does it look like she escaped?? No." Lexi replied startled
"Your fucking dumbass put us at risk."
"Bro.. chill out." she replied still startled at billie's anger.
"I don't want you in charge anymore I'm taking her back" Billie glared
I couldn't believe what I was hearing,
My heart broke hearing that.
...

Hope you like it so far I really enjoy writing these:)) dont forget to votee
ANNOUNCMENT: instead of creating a part two I decided to extend the book because there won't be that many chapters♡♡