Home alone

I woke up around 4 in the morning again and had to pee really bad. I yanked on my wrists desparate to go. I rested my head back down knowimg ill have to wait till morning.
-

Amara pov

I woke up to Billie coming in.
"Morning" she said in a tired voice untying me
"I-I have to go to the bathroom" I whimpered trying to hold it in
She moved her head signaling me to go, after untying me. I sprinted over to the bathroom feeling like I was going to explode. I came out to Billie still in my room.
"Mina isn't here today same with everyone else. We are going to another hotel so you'll be here alone which means you will have to be tied up also."
She said keeping and eye on me as I was walkimg back.
I sighed loud but in my head I screamed, my whole body was sore and I hated the feeling of not being able to move especially with no one home incase I needed out.
She walked over to me pulling my chin up looking in my eyes.
"And remember don't you try anything" she said in a low threatening voice. Then after a few seconds she let go. A girl with black hair pulled back in a messy bun walked in "are we going to water view hotel, Billie? She asked glancing at me smiling.
"Yes, were going soon." Billie replied tying my wrists together.
"Im not tying you to the bed incase you have to go to the bathroom" she said
I nodded relieved.
"I'm getting you food before we leave" she said in a sigh walking out.

Just because my wrist are tied doesn't mean i can't use my teeth, plus I'll be home alone for who knows how long so that will give me a good chance of escaping.

I smirked just thinking about it. Billie walked in with some medium cooked steak, homemade mashed potatos and mushroom gravy. It was really good and all but that didn't stop me from wanting to escape.
"We are leaving now, and remember what I said" she snapped closing the door. I heard the van pull out into the road.
I spent almost 30 minutes untying the tight knots using my teeth. But I finally got free. The door was obviously locked along with the window. But the bathroom...there was a really small window but only enough for a small person to squeeze through. Even though It would be way better to run away in public I didn't feel like waiting a month so why not try when I have a chance.
I went to the bathroom to check out the window.

Its going to be locked for sure

I thought fully doubting.
But to my surprise it slid right open.
I smirked knowing I'll be out of here in no time but that was before I saw only one big problem-
...

What do you think will happen next? Comment your thoughts and if I should update :)♡♡