Adalya

Yep it was definitely in there
-

Amara pov

Maybe it was Mina. I didn't know which door was hers which was suprising but I never payed attention to that stuff. Lexi's was diaganol from mine. I opened the door and peaked my head on either side making sure no one was still in the halls.
    I slowly tip toed to the last door on the right. There it was, the faint crying. I turned the knob and opened it a crack peaking inside. The room looked exactly like mine only opposite setting and a strange perfume scent flooded my nostrils. I looked around suprised to see a girl on the bed, a wrist and an ankle tied.
She looked around my age maybe younger, I couldn't tell it was dark
*creeeak* I opened the door all the way.
I saw her head quickly turn my direction.
"H-hi" I stammered
She started crying more.
"Sh sh it's ok" I tipped toed over and sat on the edge of the bed.
"What's your name?" I asked trying to make her feel comfortable around me.
"Adalya" She replied wiping a tear from her eye
"What happend?" I asked still confused
"I-I was kidnapped" She started to cry again
I leaned in for a hug I didn't want to tell her I was too, not yet anyway.
"Who are you" she asked between sobs
"I was kidnapped too but it is actually really nice here" I smiled leaving no choice to tell her
She nodded calming down now but still hyperventilating a bit.
"I need to go back now before I get caught but I assure you it's not so bad once you get used to it" I made my way to the door and waved.

She was prabably home alone in a hotel too

I felt relieved I wasn't alone anymore but felt sorry for her. I tiptoed back to my room and fell right to sleep.
"Up up up up up" Billie said flickering the lights.
I got up and stretched making my way to the bathroom to get a shower.
When I finished I saw a plate with two Belgian waffles with butter, eggs, bacon, and a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice.

Omg Adalya

I completely forgot.
...

Hope you like it so farr<33 comment your thoughts and dont forget to vote:)