leaving

Billie was nice now except for when she was really stressed like now.
-

Amara pov

I felt kind of sad without Adalya but I was happy for her she got her wish.
"Babes we gotta go get your stuff packed, we will be away for a while"
I packed my stuff and was ready to go within 15 minutes.
Everyone gathered at the front door.
"Billie w-where are we going" I asked as she held out my hand for me to grab. "We are going down to another house for the time I don't know if we'll be back depends." She shrugged stepping down the stairs to the van.
The ride was only 15 minutes but Billie let me lay my head on her shoulder because I was still tired.
When we got there, it was a smaller house buy still looked really nice inside. Instead of 8 rooms in the hall it was 5. "Heres your room" Billie said leading me. She took her keys out and opened it revealing a beautiful teal room with just as much space. I threw my bag on the floor and collapsed on the bed. I heard quiet talking downstairs so I got up and evsdropped.
"The police showed up right after we left" Finneas said
"Good timing" Billie said putting a few things away.

Damn Adalya must have told.
But I didn't want to leave I like it here.

I started my chores for the day still getting used to where everything else was. There wasn't a bathroom attached to my room it was at the end of the hall. I looked inside seeing a regular shower with a plain white sink
*sigh*

I sure got spoiled

"Fuck" I heard Billie quietly murmur to herself.
I peeked my head out to see Billie at my door fiddling with the lock. I shrugged and headed back down. I sat on the couch to relax and Billie came down and sat on the couch texting on her phone. Then she looked up at me.
"Amara"
"We are having friends here tomorrow and the lock broke on your door so I need to tie you up while it's going on. No one will be upstairs but I don't want you coming down, cause they don't know your here k?"
I nodded and frowned to myself.
"What if I have to go the the bathroom?" "Go before" she said getting up to the kitchen.
She still can't trust me?
I rolled my eyes.
...

Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote!!<33