Mina

"Im sure your hungry" she said
I nodded, I didnt notice how thirsty I was. My mouth watered just thinking about food.
-

Amara pov

"Mina is going to watch you while I get you food" she said walking out.
Mina walked in and sat on the edge of the bed.
"Hi, whats your name" she asked smiling
"Amara" I smiled
"Dont worry about Billie, she is mean but she'll warm up" she said hugging me. I felt like crying at her words I wished she was in charge of me instead of Billie, I acually felt safe with her, And knew she wasnt going to hurt me.
"When is your birthday?" She asked
"October 18th" I smiled
"One month and 6 days" she said cheerfully
We had a conversation for about 10 more minutes till Billie came back with my food.
I felt a wave of sadness when Mina had to leave.
"Heres some potatos, chicken, and gravey" Billie said blankly, handing me the plate.
She closed the door and sat on the edge of my bed on her phone.
I felt intimidated by her but glad I had my limbs free. I finished and she tied my wrists on opposite sides of the bed so i couldn't untie them it was uncomfortable. But my legs were free.
"I put locks on the windows so now you cant escape even if you get loose" she smirked heading out the door.
I glared at her but she just smirked.
I used my teeth and tried to free my one wrist. It took a long time but I got it unfree. I heard footsteps coming.

Oh no

The door opened and I was suprised to see Mina. "Hi!" I smiled
She smiled back and untied my other hand. "Billie let me come in and supervise you." She smiled
We had a great time laughing together the whole day Mina let me watch youtube on her phone and got me food when I was hungry.
"I dont want you to leave" I felt a lump im my throat.
"Im sorry I have to" she sighed pulling me in a hug
"Party's over" Billie clapped, barging in.
"since you cant obey you have to be tied like last night for a week till you can learn to listen to me." She shrugged with a slight smirk.
I nodded to prevent less consequences.
It didnt take long though till I fell asleep.
I woke up around 4 in the morning again and had to pee really bad. I yanked on my wrists desparate to go. I rested my head back down knowimg ill have to wait till morning.
...

Hope you enjoyed so far♡ let me know your thoughts and if I should update:))