Kidnapped

"You will be really fucking sorry you tried that" she hissed walking faster to the van.
-
Amara pov

I was having a panic attack inside

Were they going to kill me? Was I never going to see my family again? What was going to happen to me?

All of my thoughts disappeared as we reached the van
"Now" billie paused grabbing something from the van. Her grip was light so that gave me another opportunity to run.

Nah to risky

"You will do everything I say and if you don't, you will be punished" she snapped while tying both my wrists together.
    "We would've had to do this if you didn't try to run" She said in a sarcastic sorry voice, tying my ankles together. I glared at her showing I was mad but she just smirked not giving a fuck about my feelings. She shoved me on the floor of the van making it really hard to move and even breath.
She hoped in and closed the door. I felt her stare down at me.
"Name" she demanded
I kept quiet
"Fucking answer me!!!" she yelled
"Am-ama-Amara" I whimpered crying outloud.
"I'm Billie but you call me Bil" she said
I was so mad I didn't answer. She didn't yell or snap at me for once so I calmed down my crying but still breathing loud from almost having a panic attack.
    She sat there typing on her phone while I sat there silently crying. I took the time to study her, she was dressed uniquely wearing baggy cloths, chains, and rings. Her hair was dark blue almost black and her eyes a light grayish blue. She was beautiful on the outside but on the inside she was something else. I felt pain in my wrists as I realized Billie jerked me out.
"Ouch" I whimpered softly with the energy I had left.
The rest of the gang came back. They all piled in. Billie put her arms around my waist and pulled me beside her so everyone could fit in. I sat between Billie and a girl with red hair pulled back into a slick ponytail.
"I'm Mina" a girl with blonde hair said smiling at me.
I smiled back relieved there was someone in the group that didn't yell at me. She looked around Billies age, just like everyone else. They all seemed around 18 or 20. It was hard to tell.
My eyelids went back to being heavy, I so tired I just wanted to lay in my bed but here I was tied to a car with people I didn't know. All I wanted to do was lay my head down. I slowly put my head on Billies chest.

She let me

I sighed in relief as I felt my eyelids shut.
    I woke up to Billie lightly shaking me "Were here" she whispered "get up now" she whispered more aggressively. I realized where I was again. Wet tears replaced the dry ones as I silently cried.
    I noticed she untied me, as Billie stepped out holding me tightly.
     I started fiddled with my hair tie around my wrist, observing my surroundings, we were in the middle of nowhere.
...

Chapter 3 :) let me know what you think and if i should update♡♡