new pet

She still can't trust me?
I rolled my eyes
-

Amara pov

~the next day~

I woke up to Billie flickering the lights. "Time to get up up up" she said snapping her fingers.
I'm going to get you breakfast then I'll tie you up. I debated on hiding in the small space cause I wasn't in the mood but that wouldn't help, she would find me anyway.
Billie came back up and set toast, eggs, ham, and milk on my dresser and left. I finished and went to the bathroom before I forgot.
"Ok come here" Billie ordered closing the door behind her.
"I'm sorry I gotta do this but you made me lose all my trust when you tried to escape at the mall"
"How long will it be?" I asked
"Idk 3 hours?" She replied
"Don't talk or yell if there's an emergency push this button it will alert my phone" She said closing the door. 10 minutes passes and I already heard people talking downstairs. The 3 hours passes so slow it felt like 5 hours with nothing to do.
Billie came in finally "You did good" she smiled untying me.
She walked away for a few minutes and came back in with a box with holes.
"For you" she smiled handing me the box
I opened in and saw a small hamster peak it's head out.
"Omg thank you" I smiled almost laughing. He was white with black spots.
I'll name her oreo

It wasn't original but it fit her.
Finneas came in with a big tank and supplies, setting it down.
"So Billie said to feed her once a day and clean out the cage one a week." He closed my door and I set her filling up her food and water.
    I've never had a pet in my life so this was really exciting.
I was tired so I went to bed.
"Time to get up" Billie said flickering the lights.
I hoped up and checked on oreo. She was spinning on her wheel.
I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth and noticed it had been exactly a year since I saw my parents. I felt a tear slip down my face but quickly stopped when Billie came in to put new towels in place.
"What's wrong?" Billie asked

Fuck

Nothing I just got something in my eye.
"Don't lie to me. You would've been blinking all over the place, really what's wrong?"
I decided to just tell her even though she would probably get mad.
...

Sheesh this story is long- comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote<33 only a few chapters till the end