two instead of one

Omg Adalya

I completely forgot.
-

Amara pov

I walked over to her room she was tied up, her back facing the wall hunched over.
"Hey" I said making my way over
I could see she jumped a bit but not turning around.
"Don't worry everything is fine here." I smiled trying to cheer her up.
I noticed her breakfast was on the dresser, same thing as mine.
"Are you going to eat?" I asked
She slowly shook her head.
I observed her where I could finally see, she had wavey blonde hair, freckles, hazel eyes, and acrylic nails.
I wrapped my arm around her still trying to make her feel comfortable but she didn't budge.
I saw Billie glance down the hallway and glare at me. I exagerated a smile in response. She ignored it making her way down the stairs.

Fuck it was 7:45 I was late for my schedule

I made my way downstairs and before I touched the kitchen floor I felt an arm grab me and pull me in the living room. It was Billie. Of course.
"I don't want you guys teaming up against me understand" Billie whispered pointing a finger at me.
I nodded and looked down. She lifted my chin up "Im warning you" she said in a stern voice her eyes wide.
I just innocently stared into her ocean eyes.
She narrowed her eyes and let go.
I started doing my schedule and that's what I did the rest of the day. What if me and Adalya did team up.
    That thought crossed my mind but I decided not to.
It was almost nighttime already.
"Dinner!!!" Billie shouted from down the stairs
I ran down excited to see what we were having tonight.
Adalya was already there. Her face was blank like she had no emotion. I felt sorry for her but I went through the exact same thing so I knew she would be ok.
There was big juicy burgers, fries, and a bowl of salad. I dug right in. The food was amazing every night there was something different.
"You eating?" Mina asked lightly patting Adalya's back
She just sat there not answering with no expression.
We all sat there in awkward silence eating.
"Ok up to bed you two" Billie commanded collecting dirty dishes.
I smiled 'you two' It was so weird to think about considering I have been alone for almost a year.
...

Wow this story is long- Well don't forget to comment your thoughts and vote:)♡♡