news reports

I almost spent the rest of my life with a psychopath who wanted to use me for sex.
-

Amara pov

I didn't realize how much affection Billie was giving me, I was still paralyzed in thought. "Would you like me to spend the night with you" Billie asked
"Yes" I said relieved
I went down and ate fried rice and cookies. She put the office on. We both watched it having a great time.
It was like Billie was my new mom who actually spent time with me or even big sister, I've never had a sister.
"I'm gonna get popcorn" Billie said hopping off the bed. While I was waiting for her to come back I turned on the news in time to see a familiar face. "-the house was abandoned for over a decade while he was only living there for half that time. Police stated his brother was there at the time helping him. He posted on social media that it was a "camp for bad teens" sadly 12 teens died and only 4 escaped. He is now facing 90 years in jail, we'll keep you updated channel 5 next."
My mouth was wide open. My mind was racing every thought you could possibly think in this momment

I was one that escape. I could've been killed. His brother was the one that came up behind me. Is he in jail now? Will I ever see him again?

"Hey babes" Billie said in a no homo way walking in with a bowl of popcorn
"What's up?" She asked seeing my face
"They caught the guy that kept me hostage" I said stunned
"Yep Finneas went to the police this afternoon" she smiled handing me the bowl
I smiled back extremely relieved I would never have to see that disgusting human ever again.
We turned the office back on and we soon fell asleep with her spooning me. again, in a non homo way. I can now say I liked Billie. I didn't hate her anymore, she saved my life.
    I woke up to Billie getting up to go to the bathroom. I rolled to my other side and stretched for a few seconds trying to go back to sleep. "Goodmorning" Billie smiled, approaching me. I smiled at the sound of her soft voice with my eyes still closed.
    She kissed me on the forehead and walked out of the room. I picked her laptop up and turned on the news hoping for updates.
    "I made you a homemade raspberry strudel" she said walking in.
"Thank you" I said it was still warm and filled with real raspberries.
Still no updates on the news.
"I have something to ask you" Billie says sitting at the edge of the bed
My heart started racing at those words
...

What do you think will happen?? Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote!!:)♡