hidden

I slowly ate my fries thinking about life dreading Billie would come in any second.
-

Billies pov

I knew Amara was upset with me so I didn't bother going in her room. It would of been hella awkward anyway. I decided to get ready for the day I put on an xx large tshirt, xx large shorts, chains, rings and sprayed Coconut passion fruit perfume on.
    It was about 4:00 PM when Amara was supposed to clean up anything that needed it, So I went to go tell her to clean up the living room. She wasn't on her bed and she wasn't in the bathroom

Where could she be now

"Amara!" I called out getting pissed
"You better come out or there will be consequences!"

Still no answer

I was honestly getting sick of her escaping. I looked every where possible where she could be hiding. I locked her door so I knew she wasn't somewhere else around the house. My palms were getting sweaty even though I treat her like shit that doesnt mean I dont care. I still cared.

Amara pov

I could hear Billie underneath me. Can you guess where I am? The small hiding place I found a few weeks ago. Who knew it could come in handy when I needed somewhere to hide
I suddenly heard her call "Amara!" "You better come out or there will be consequences!" I wasn't scared for once. It was tight enough for me to almost stretch my legs and sit up but other than that it was dark and eerie. I took snacks from downstairs preparing myself to be down here for a while also taking a cup to pee in. I didn't feel sorry if she was worrying about me.
I was feeling kind of regretful though.

If I got bored and came out how would I explain this to Billie? Would she punish me really bad??

I decided to stick it out as long as I could in there. I only had about 20 snacks which wasn't a lot if I was going to spend a long time in there.
                    ~ 4 days later~

Its awful down here. I've been down here for 4 days doing nothing but staring into the darkness. It was cold at night no blankets no pillows. My food all out.

I kept trying to sneak the top open but it made a loud creak when I opened it the tiniest bit. I was getting terrible cramps from being in there so long. I was going to come out.
...

Hope you like it so far♡♡ comment your thoughts and if I could update:))