the mall

"Im not hungry" I heard a small voice call upstairs
-

Adalya pov

"Still come down to sit with us please!"
I looked up and saw her angrily walking down the stairs with a resting bitch face and a big black hoodie she was hiding in.
I rolled my eyes.
"Hey drop the attitude" Billie warned pointing a finger at her.
She nodded with an annoyed face.
After dinner we cleaned up and went upstairs to brush our teeth.
It was really awkward as we were in the same bathroom as each other, getting ready. I walked our flipping my hair to take out some of my annoyance on her.
Then she looked down like she was about to cry, but I didn't really care. If she wanted to betray me than fine.

Adalya pov

I miss when me and Amara were friends and we're there for each other getting through this together. Now she's acting mad even though I apologized. Today when we were in the bathroom she flipped her hair in my face. I thought it was an accident but I saw here turn around with an innocent smirk. I just don't know what to do anymore I have no one.
"Morning babe" Billie said in a none homo way flickering the lights. I went to cover my eyes but then remembered I couldn't cause I was tied. She started untying me and then sat down. My heart started racing as she was about to tell me something.
"So I think I can trust you now right?" Billie said smiling
I nodded my head
"Do you want to go shopping today?" She smiled
"Yess" I said my eyes wide with a smile
"Ok. I have to go over some rules though. 1 No talking to people 2 try not to look at anyone 3 stay with me at all times 4 absolutely no escaping."
"Ok" I smiled
But inside I was really exited, Amara told me the story of when she went to the mall and tried to escape but failed well I was going to do it way better than her and make sure it wasn't going to fail.
I was going to escape.
We hoped in the van. I looked out the window jumping with joy that I would get to go home.
"We're here" she said turning off the van
We walked inside the smell of new cloths and expensive perfume filled my nostrils. We headed over to American Eagle. I was waiting for an opertunity to hide but she never let go of my hand. I guess she learned her lesson with Amara..
"B-billie I have to use the restroom" I said trying to find a way for her to let go.
"Ok" she walked toward the bathroom.
"Dont pull anything" she whispered letting my hand go.
...

Comment your thoughts<33