| 21 |

jealousy. what even is jealousy? well, it's when someone feels a sense of sadness but with a dash of anger mixed with it. when a person is sad that they're being replaced, but at the same time angry at the person replacing them, you can call that jealousy.

that's what eunsang was feeling when she saw yohan and haeyoung hanging out in his aunt's bakery. he was envious that haeyoung was smiling with yohan, but barely even smiles with him.

he was jealous that yohan was more handsome, more talented, more of a gentleman, just better than him in general. even though he heard that yohan may be her brother, he still jealous that haeyoung was smiling with a guy she just met.

eunsang hears the two talking back in the kitchen. he couldn't believe that he was getting jealous over this; it was a different feeling he never felt before.

gosh, eunsang, you're getting jealous? why? their siblings! SIBLINGS! he thought to himself as he shook his head, preparing their orders. once they were all prepared, he took the two fruit shakes and the cheesecake to their table.

he gave them the orders, and went back to the workers' room to have some time for himself. why was he even feeling this way? there was a different feeling down in his gut that told him yohan and haeyoung don't have a biological connection. he had that gut feeling that something wrong is going to happen...

"you look happy today." wonjin said, looking at a smiling haeyoung. it was dismissal time, and haeyoung was still smiling after the incident that happened last saturday.

"she is." said dongpyo, "yohan is her temporary biological brother."

"what do you mean 'temporary'?" wonjin asked.

"well, we're not really sure if he's my real biological brother yet, so we agreed to give him the title of 'temporary brother' because he wants a sister and i need a brother." haeyoung said. "that makes no sense, but yeah."

"okay, nice." wonjin said.

"ooh, let's go to the rooftop." wonjin added, out of the blue. "i heard it's nice up there. the weather's nice, too."

"are we even allowed to go there? i mean, it's not like we're in a drama or something." dongpyo said.

wonjin scoffed. "pfft, who even follows rules in this school? teachers are also lazy as hell to punish students. c'mon, let's have some fun for once!"

"yeah! i even saw mingyu going to the rooftop once. so if the former president of the student council can go up there, than anyone can." haeyoung said, convincing dongpyo.

"okay, fine." dongpyo said, "let's go!"

the three ran to the rooftop, making sure they didn't run into any teachers or any bossy students. once they arrived they opened the door, fresh air running into their lungs.

wonjin let out a deep sigh. "isn't it pretty?"

"sure, wonjin." haeyoung said.

the rooftop was quite spacious, it looked like you can play a game of basketball there. you could hear nothing but the faint sound of the traffic below. however, there was one figure standing there, in the corner, looking over the edge of the rooftop.

"who's that?" dongpyo asked.

"uhm, probably eunsang." wonjin said. "who else in the school has red hair?"