| 53 |

it's been almost two months since eunsang moved; two months into the summer. everything has been going well for haeyoung, she hung out with dongpyo and wonjin almost all the time, hangyul even moved to an apartment complex that was close to her house, and haeyoung was living a stress-free summer.

ever since eunsang rode the train to seoul, he and haeyoung have been talking on the phone almost every night, talking about their life. haeyoung still had one regret in mind; she regretted not confessing to eunsang about her feelings towards him.

she was afraid of losing him as a friend, but then again, eunsang is the type of boy that is loyal to whoever he meets, so she wasn't sure why she was so scared.

would it be because of rejection and the thought that he only sees her as a friend? maybe. however, haeyoung does know that despite their distance away, she still liked him no matter what.

but what if eunsang liked her, but his feelings faded once he moved to seoul? maybe that's what haeyoung was afraid of. maybe that's why she regrets not confessing to him before he moved. eunsang could've had feelings for me and hid it, but it could've faded away and met a new girl... haeyoung thought, giving her shivers.

after thinking about what she regrets and why, her thoughts got snapped out of her head when a wave of notification sounds came out of her phone.

#antiwonjingroupchat
4 members: kwon.hae, hammer_wonjin, baby.dongpyo, eunsang_leeeee

[a/n: remember those usernames?? it's the ones from my pdx group chat hihihihi]

eunsang🤓
GUYS

eunsang🤓
GUYS

eunsang🤓
GYUS

eunsang🤓
GUSYH

wonjin🤮
oMG EUNSANG HI

dongpyo😚
EUNSNAG OMG ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE WE CHATTED

eunsang🤓
...

eunsang🤓
it's been four hours

wonjin🤮
4 HOURS IS A LONG TIME

haeyoung🏀
wow i never thought eunsang would ever spam the gc

haeyoung🏀
whats up eunsang

eunsang🤓
anyways i have good news

dongpyo😚
YOURE MOVING BACK TO BUSAN?

wonjin🤮
YOU ARe? OMGOMG

haeyoung🏀
bruh he didn't even say anything yet

eunsang🤓
no,, im not gonna move back there

wonjin🤮
aw shucks

dongpyo😚
:(

eunsang🤓
but i am... GONNA VISIT

haeyoung🏀
really? OMG IM EXCITED

haeyoung🏀
when?? how long?