| 54 |

[this chapters gonna be long :D]

"aw, they're so cute." wonjin said, admiring the two 'friends' cuddling on the couch.

"i know, right?" dongpyo said. the two continued staring at them like creepy stalkers, but they didn't really care. all of the sudden, eunsang shifted her position, and the two boys immediately turned away.

"ah, what time is it?" eunsang asked, half-asleep.

"um, 8:30." dongpyo said as wonjin went to the kitchen to get some food. eunsang got up, being careful to not wake haeyoung up.

"how long have you guys been awake?" eunsang asked.

"since like, seven." wonjin said, toasting a piece of bread.

"hey, does haeyoung even know that you're eating her food?" dongpyo asked, crossing his arms.

"eh, she told me i could do whatever i want as long as i clean up after myself, so i'm eating."

"you told us last night that we would all eat breakfast together, guess you were hungry." eunsang said, chuckling.

"yeah, hyung, hungry." dongpyo said.

"shut up."

"ah, what's all the noise about?" haeyoung said.

"sorry." dongpyo said.

"it's only 8:35?" haeyoung said, looking at the clock. "wow, i woke up early. since summer started, i've been waking up at like eleven o'clock."

"oh, no wonder why you don't answer our messages." wonjin said.

"yeah, that's what happens when you sleep at 3AM." eunsang said, chuckling.

"you have a point, eunsang." haeyoung said.

"how would you know that she sleeps at 3AM, eunsang?" wonjin asked, before he smirked. he gasped sarcastically, "do ya'll make late night calls? aw, so sweet!"

"you make late night calls and don't let us join?" dongpyo said.

"shh, dongpyo, they want their privacy." wonjin said, giving dongpyo a high-five, laughing.

haeyoung looked at wonjin with a death glare. "so you've chosen death?" haeyoung said, coming closer to wonjin.

"ah- no, no, don't kill me." wonjin said, defending himself. "i'm sure eunsang likes what i'm saying."

luckily, no one heard the last part, and playfully hit wonjin on the shoulder. "gosh." haeyoung said. "anyway, i'm hungry."

"me, too." eunsang said.

"me three!"

"me four." wonjin said.

"you already ate, wonjin." dongpyo said.

"i wanna eat again!"

"here," haeyoung said, "that's the last piece of bread, you can have it."

"thanks, hae!!"

the four sat around the dining table, chatting. all of the sudden, wonjin got an idea and gasped, catching everyone's attention.

"guys," wonjin said, "should we go on a road trip?"

it's been a few days since eunsang arrived in busan, and they all decided to go on a roadtrip. luckily, eunsang knew this place in the province, where his father's-side grandmother lived. he wasn't planning to visit her when he first arrived, but since all his friends were up to a road trip, he decided to visit her anyway.