Then she was set free to wait backstage before the show actually started, and before her cue would be called.

Johnny was munching on the snacks meant for the guests of the show when his sister found him.

"I ate your share." He told her, his teeth sinking into a soft pastry.

Mason scrunched her nose at the thought of the sweet dessert. "No, no thank you. Have you seen Dylan? I thought he would be here."

"Relax, your manager is probably just running late." Johnny said. Then his eyes grew wide and he smacked his hand against Mason's arm. "Holy fuck. That's...."

Mason turned to look towards where he was staring, and even her eyes nearly bulged. "Holy crap."

"He's even hotter in person."

"I think I'm sweating."

"Do you think he's noticed us?"

"I liked him better chubby." Mason decided then. Though she absolutely loved the way Chris Pratt looked, she loved how impossibly adorable he was in Parks and Rec.

"That's some serious eye candy."

It was Mason's turn to hit Johnny. "Stop. Stop staring it's rude. We hate it when people stare at us."

"Oh honey, you do. I love it. I was meant to be gazed upon."

"It's times like this when I actually thank the very God I don't believe in that we aren't related." Mason leaned against the table as she pulled her eyes away from beautiful Chris Pratt.

Johnny rolled his eyes and ate another pastry. "Yeah, sure. If that were true I wouldn't be your one and only groupie."

"I'm telling mom you're being mean."

"Go ahead! You told her I was a hoe."

"Yeah, well that was true." Mason huffed and crossed her arms. Her eyes flickered towards the door; where the other guest was walking into the room. "Oh my God it's the Winter Solider."

"Ow, let go of my arm."

Mason hadn't even realized she had grabbed his arm; her finger nails digging into his skin. "Sorry. Wow. He was so cute in Once Upon a Time."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Tell me when he takes off his shirt."

"You're impossible." Mason shook her head.

"Miss Blue?" A feminine voice asked. Both the Blue siblings turned to look as a crew member approached them. "You're about to go on. Can you wait with Pratt and Stan?"

Mason jumped. "Oh yeah! Sorry, my brother was distracting me."

"It's okay." The crew member laughed and looked at her clipboard. "Sorry, got to run. Good luck, Miss Blue."

Mason waved for a moment before believing it was too awkward. She let her hand fall and then gave Johnny a look before she started walking to where the marks were.

Both Sebastian Stan and Chris Pratt were engrossed in a conversation when she approached them, so true to her character, she stayed quiet and played with her too perfectly manicured nails. In that moment, she wanted nothing more than to rip off the gel tips and bite down on her nail.