Chapter 16- Daniel- Not Part two

"Wow, my room is right next to yours, babe," Nathaniel commented after he had settled in.

"My name's not babe," I replied while walking down the stairs with Nathaniel in tow.

"Well, since I don't know your name, can I call you mine?" He asked with a smug grin.

"No, but you can call me Chloe," I responded.

"Or I can just get your number and call you tonight," he replied with a wink.

"Your pick up lines are horrible, Nathaniel," I stated along with a small laugh.

"Wait, say my name again."

"Why?"

"I can image you moa-"

"Eww! No, stop!" Nathaniel laughed and I just glared at him. As we turned the corner, I saw Daniel looking at some papers in his hand as he was walking towards his office.

"Daniel, my dear brother!" Daniel turned to look at Nathaniel and I.

"Chloe here, was just saying that she's glad to have me as company and that we shouldn't be seperated-"

"I did not say that!"

"-so I was thinking," Nathaniel looked at Daniel in deep thought."What if, the wall that seperates her room and mine, was taken down?"

"Uh- no. If anything, I think he should take the guest room that is at the other side of the buliding. I think he would feel more comfortable all the way over there."

"No, I'd feel really uncomfortable all the way over there. Besides, you would miss me too much, babe," he smugly replied and slung his hand over my shoulders to which I happily grabbed and un-slung.

"You don't like me touching you? It's funny considering the fact that you wanted to kiss me a while back."

"I thought you were Daniel!" I replied in irritation.

"Didn't make you wanna kiss me any less," he replied with a smirk and flicked my nose.

"Daniel! Make him stop," I whined, but he only laughed at me. He laughed!

"Stop laughing at me!"

"I'm sorry, Chloe, but you two argue like a married couple," Daniel said with a smile.

"You see that, Chloe? Even he imagines us married," Nathaniel butted in, which caused Daniel to lose the smile and growl.

"Nathaniel, watch it."

"Sorry."

"Oh my God. I'm going to my room," I replied and marched back upstairs.

"You can go to our  room," Nathaniel called from downstairs.

"Nathaniel," I heard Daniel growl.

"Sorry."