Chapter 14- Luna Chloe

Daniel had gone to assist someone in his pack and I was back to my usual routine of trying to find something interesting to do. 

"Hello, Martha," I greeted as I stepped in the kitchen.

"My dear Luna, Chloe! We were so worried for you. Alpha Daniel told us you were his mate while you were gone and he told me  to tell you, that we are having a special dinner tonight to officially welcome you as our Luna!" She exclaimed with such happiness that it brought a smile to my face. I thought Daniel had forgotten about him introducing me to the pack with the whole situation that was at hand.

"Thank you, Martha," I responded. "Can I help you with anything? Please don't say you don't need help because I really want to make myself useful."

"Well in that case, you can help me prepare the dinner for tonight." I smiled and went ahead and listened to her directions. Five hours later, everything was done.

"Wow, Luna! You're a natural," Martha complimented and I chuckled. "You should go get ready for tonight, dear."

"Thanks so much for letting me help." I hurried upstairs to shower and get ready. 

As I finished curling the last strand of my hair, the door opened and I turned around to see a very handsome-looking Daniel. His black button up and dress pants complimented him very well. He walked towards me and grabbed me by the waist.

"You look very beautiful tonight," he whispered in my ear and then kissed my temple.

"You look very handsome, yourself,"I replied with a smile and he kissed my lips. He grabbed my hands and led me downstairs.

"May I have your attention please?" Daniel called out as we got to the last step. Immediately, the conversations seized and gasps were heard. I almost fainted. There were so many people there, all dressed very fancy.

'She's so beautiful.'

'She's gorgeous.'

'Damn.'

'She probably had surgery.' Everyone turned to look at whoever said the last part.

"What? I was just saying." Everyone turned to look back at me and I smiled.

"I here present to you, your Luna-my mate, Chloe." Loud cheers erupted and I smiled at their acceptance. I walked around and introduced myself to the the pack members. Thankfully, they were all very nice despite the rumors about them. It was getting very suffocating, so I walked outside to the balcony for some air. Two arms snaked around my waist and I smiled.

"They loved you," he whispered from behind me.

"I'm glad they did. I was afraid they would reject me as their Luna."

"Why would you think that?"

"Well, wouldn't you feel the same if you were in my place?"

"Yeah, I guess I would, but you have nothing to worry about, okay?"

"Okay." Daniel turned me around and kissed me slowly yet roughly. He then trailed down towards my neck, leaving a trail of kisses behind. When he reached to a certain spot in my neck, I gasped.

"Bingo," he mumbled against my neck. "Can I mark you, Chloe? Can I claim you as mine?" He asked desperately as he licked and nipped at the spot. My knees went weak and his strong hands lifted me up onto the balcony's thick edge. I tilted my head up to allow him more access to which he gladly took.

"Yes." That was all it took for Daniel to sink his canines into my neck and I bit my lip to stop the scream of pain that was lodged up in my throat. The pain started to fade and only a little bit was left.

"Thank you," he whispered against my neck and I just sighed in content of being marked as his.

-_____********_______

**Author's Note**

Hey guys. I am so sorry it was short! It was longer, but clumsy old me accidentally deleted the part, believe me when I tell you that I wanted to cry. So in order to for me to not keep you waiting, I re-wrote the whole chapter with less details than I had before, but the main key points were there. I'm SOOOO SOORRYY!!!!! (Picture of Lucy Hale's outfit the the right!)

-Your Very Sorry Author,

        -Marifer