Chapter 31 - Real

Is this one of the six legendary weapons...?

*****

Taurus' POV

"What the... ?!?!" I exclaimed while holding a brown axe in my hand.

I looked at the others, seeing the same shocked look on their faces holding different weapons

I looked at the others, seeing the same shocked look on their faces holding different weapons. Pisces was holding a blue bow, Cap was holding a black scythe, Cancer was holding a yellow dagger, Leo was holding a red spear and lastly, Virgo was holding a purple sword.

"Is this what I think it is?" Cancer said turning the beautiful yellow dagger in her hands. "But I don't understand! I don't the weapons did not exist?"

"Well, the logical explanation here is that we are hallucinating because of that water or we died

"Well, the logical explanation here is that we are hallucinating because of that water or we died." Leo answered. "But personally I prefer that it was the latter. I don't want to hallucinate and act crazy. I'm too handsome for that!" He added which earned him a smack in the head from Virgo.

"Be serious!"

"Cap, how do you think this happened?" Pisces said looking at the still gaping boy

"I'm not also sure but I think I have a hunch." Capricorn said looking at us. "Did your parents gave you something before they... left?" He added.

We looked at each other and nodded our heads.

"I - "

Before he can finish his sentence, we heard yelling from above which made us looked up and saw the 6 demons that came along with us.

"Are you guys okay?!?! What happened there?!?! Are you hurt??" The 6 of them exclaimed at the same time, not leaving a room for us to answer.

"Stop! STOOOPP!! Let us answer first before you ask another questions." Virgo yelled which made the 6 demons shut up.

"Yes, we are okay. No, we don't know what happened. And no, we are not hurt." She added answering their previous questions.

"What's that you are holding?" Scorpio asked as he saw the female still holding the purple sword.