Chapter 13 - Knights vs Demons [1]

Yay!! chapter 13 is here. I hope you will like it. Please leave a comment below and don't forget to vote. Thank you!

________________________________________________________________________________

"These are not the real weapons."

"What do you mean?" But before Krono can answer the question, a powerful blast was sent their way- knocking the knights plus Krono on their feet.

"What the-"

Another blast was sent their way but this time the knights plus Krono were ready and was able to dodge the blast.

They looked up to see the demon king and his five generals with an evil smirk on their faces. "Miss us?" Scorpio snickered and gave another powerful blast towards the knights and Krono.

"In your dreams!" Leo exclaimed as he dodge the powerful blast.

"Well, that's sad but anyways- Give us the weapons or die." Scorpio ordered and raised his hands as he prepare another ball of fire to blast the knights and Krono.

"We'll rather die than give you the weapons." Capricorn exclaimed with a determined look. "Okay! If that's what you want." Scorpio grinned and sent the ball of fire towards their way. As if on cue the five demon generals lunge at the knights.

"Ice Blizzard!" Aquarius sent a blizzard of ice towards Leo, as he dodge to avoid getting hit. Leo hissed as his skin was grazed by the ice. "Tch! You grazed my handsome face."

"Oh please! You? Handsome? Don't make me laugh." Aquarius scoffed as she sent another blizzard of ice towards Leo. "Well, if you say annoying, I can take it- although the word annoying isn't enough to describe you." Aquarius added with a sly grin.

"What did you say?" Leo raged at what Aquarius said. "What? I was just telling the truth." Aquarius smirked.

"You are so going to get it!" Leo exclaimed as he got his sword and ready to lunge at Aquarius. "Really?" Aquarius teased. Leo gave a battle cry and lunge at Aquarius. The two of them battle back and forth, the one blasting the other with magic while the other one was dodging and trying to find a perfect moment to strike.

At the same time, a red haired demon general was battling with a brown haired knight.

"Flaming arrows!" Aries exclaimed as Pisces dodge the powerful blast sent her way.

Aries hissed as she saw Pisces' dodge her attack. "This is annoying!"

"What tired already?" Pisces teased. "Let's just finish this!" Aries exclaimed as she create a hundred ball of flame and sent it towards Pisces who was having a hard time trying to dodge the flames without getting burn.

"Oh my Celeste! That almost got me." Pisces sigh and turn to Aries. "That's it! you almost burn me alive." Pisces added angrily and got her sword out ready to strike at Aries. "I'm so scared!" Aries said sarcastically and made another strike at Pisces.

"It's that all you got?" A blonde haired demon general exclaimed cockily towards the brown haired knight.

"Don't get too cocky! It might cause your downfall." Taurus smirked and dodge when Sagittarius sent a big chunk of ground towards his way.

"Is that so?" Sagittarius grinned as he sent another ground towards Taurus' way.

"Hahh!"

As Taurus dodge the boulder sent his way by Sagittarius, a sword was suddenly flung his way and barely manage to doge it- almost piercing him. "Whoa!" Taurus gasped as he steady himself.