Chapter 16 - Betrayal [2]

Yay!! Here is Chapter 16. Hope you will like it. And please leave your comment below, and please vote. You can also follow me if you want to read my other stories. Thank you!
________________________________________________________________________________________

Scorpio summon a sword made out of his power and thrust it towards Hydra's abdomen. But before the sword can make contact with her abdomen, Hydra summon a force field to shield her from the sword.

"W-what?!?! Impossible! How did you have a power, when you aren't born with it? Only I, and the demon generals have powers." Scorpio retaliate in shock.

"What? Oh, this!" Hydra summoned some ball of flames and blast it towards Scorpio - who dodge it.

"If you want to know, I guess I can tell you." Hydra summoned a staff with a green crystal at the top and green electricity surrounding it. (Sorry! I don't know how to describe it. Just look at the picture below.)

"Because of this! I can use magic because I have this

"Because of this! I can use magic because I have this. And also because of something else." Hydra added while motioning at the staff.

"What do you mean??" Scorpio asked, looking Hydra in the eyes.

"Let's just say that this staff strengthen my power." Hydra grinned.

"Strengthen?!? What do you mean by strengthen?" Scorpio asked - confuse.

"If you wanted to know, why don't you come and find out." Hydra taunted - making Scorpio angry.
________________________________________________________________________________________

The knights gasped as a blue haired and blue eyed knight came out of the shadows.

"LYRA!!" The knights shouted at the same time - happy to see a fellow knight.

"We thought you were someone else. I'm glad its you." Cancer exclaimed, giving Lyra a hug and was joined by Pisces.

"I'm also glad to see you. I'm glad the six of you are back." Lyra said, returning the hug from both Cancer and Pisces.

"Lyra, where is everyone here? The Headmaster?" Taurus asked. The knights were suddenly alarmed when Lyra suddenly bowed her head in sadness. When Lyra lift her head, there were tears running down her beautiful blue eyes.